Supersonic is a clean and modern client for the Subsonic streaming platform.
Stream the songs in your subsonic server and download them to play offline.
Supersonic requires a subsonic server installation to function.
Supersonic is compatible with all versions of Subsonic and Libresonic
• iPhone X support!
• Fixed support for adding servers comprising of IP addresses, ports and path names
• Redesigned playback experience
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great v1. Nice good looking and fast interface. But it still needs some more functionality before it's ready for prime time. Playlist support and better management/edit ability of the play queue are the two big ones in my opinion. Searching for individual songs would be helpful too-- right now you can only search for artist. Server connection issue for me was solved by taking the trailing "/" off of the URL.
This app is great. All of the other subsonic apps are paid, or have ads, save for this one. It does have some issues however.
* My tracks display song length as 0:00. It might not be fetching them properly.
* Some color schemes of albums look awful. There should be an option to disable the changing of colors based on album art.
* Downloaded songs do not download properly? They just don't play at all.
* After a song finishes, it doesn't continue through the queue.
I think that these errors are derived from the bad handling of track lengths. For debug info, I use Ubuntu with the current Subsonic server, and an iPad on iOS 11.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry you are encountering problems, I will look into why the durations are displaying incorrectly and the other issues you described.
Being able to disable dynamic album colours is a great idea, I will add that in soon.
Please could you let us know the exact version of subsonic you are running by emailing us at email@example.com
Wish it had folder listing support.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.