TRY FREE FOR 14 DAYS! Get happier & healthier communication with SuperSpeak, the easy-to-use and most revolutionary Play-to-Learn AAC app on the market. Try it for FREE.
SuperSpeak gives nonverbal children, their families, and specialists the ability to communicate using an intuitive interface. This one-of-a-kind AAC and Play app offers personalized features to help all levels of children with developmental delays acquire verbal language.
Perfect for anyone working with children struggling with developmental disabilities, speech delays, language delays, cognitive delays, autism, down syndrome, apraxia, cerebral palsy, aphasia, learning disabilities and other non-verbal conditions.
UNIQUE TO SUPERSPEAK:
• Easy to use for special needs providers, parents and children
• Location awareness (use GPS, WiFi or Estimote beacons) to automatically filter vocabulary based on location
• Predictive text: SuperSpeak AAC can automatically helps your child find their most commonly used words, and it feels a bit like magic!
• Cloud-based storage and profile sharing allows you to share your child’s profile with whomever you choose & across devices
• Data reports give real-time updates on engagement and progression
• Bring the context of the environment in by uploading photos and record your own voice
• Respond immediately to the child’s interests as they occur and capture these interests and experiences “just in time” (JIT) for communication during the interaction
• Playful, rewarding, personalized games promote communication
• Core Vocabulary with SymbolStix
• Automatic text-to-speech for when you choose not to record your own voice. Just enter the text and SuperSpeak will say the words
• Growing with your child’s needs throughout time
• Templates to get you started
• And more...
HOW SUPERSPEAK WORKS
Try it for FREE for 14 days then pick a subscription that suits your needs.
With SuperSpeak AAC, your child communicates using photos and sounds taken from his/her own surroundings or choose from a library of SymbolStix® core vocabulary.
SuperSpeak is more than just an AAC tool. Grounded in research and best practices, the Play mode gives children a fun way to grow their vocabulary through a variety of game-like visual lessons. As they progress through the interactive games, they earn points and unlock motivating and personalized rewards.
Our Learning Module and Video Lessons will help get you started by taking you through proven strategies developed by speech & language pathologists and behavior analysts. We also provide world-class support from our amazing team.
Each child's profile is stored in a secure, cloud-based account. The profile can be shared among family and other special needs providers. This creates a consistent learning environment, accessible from any device!
Manage numerous child profiles from one account and share these profiles with parents in a private, secure environment.
We protect your information from unauthorized access and have designed policies and controls that safeguard the collection, use, and disclosure of any content or information you register within the app. We take your privacy seriously: http://www.superpl.us/privacy-policy.
Download the app for free and get started right away!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
SuperSpeak offers 3 subscription options:
• 3 months at $9.99/month: Billed as a single payment of $29.99
• 6 months at $9.17/month: Billed as a single payment of $54.99
• 1 year at $8.32/month: Billed as a single payment of $99.99
Pricing in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your SuperSpeak subscription will NOT automatically renew. We want to put the control in your hands. Just remember to renew your subscription if you like what you see.
Let’s do this together. Download SuperSpeak now and get 14 days free.
Visual scenes, Location awareness, new Play mode - make games from your photos in 2 clicks, now with Youtube rewards!
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much for creating such an easy to use and family friendly application. We can set up our profiles with ease and transfer the information between users with no difficulty. We work with many families over long distances and it is wonderful to be able to update the profiles and simply watch them transfer across devices. For many of our students this will be the first time that they can access an easy to use, cost-effective, and user-friendly application. We are very excited to see what the next steps for it will be.
This is a terrific, user-friendly app! Some AAC apps are "clunky," but this one allows for easy photo uploads; quick recording of real-voice labels; clear options for photo edits; and simplicity in moving between user and programmer screens. I haven't used it on an iPad, but it looks great and behaves well on my iPhone 6. It's a really nice, on -the-run app that anyone can program quickly!
Very easy to use and perfect for my child on the spectrum. We have tried other apps that don't allow me to use my own photos and it never works as well. Very grateful for this new app. My family has a little more peace in our lives.
- Superplus AS
- 122.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Superplus AS
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months Subscription $29.99
- 3 Months subscription at half the price $14.99
- 12 Months subscription $109.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.