By Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SuperVision+ is the only magnifying glass app on the market that offers a supreme live image stabilization capability. Highly magnified images are usually shaking. It is a problem especially for old people. No more image shaking with SuperVision+ magnifier (magnifying glass).
Highlighted in Technology News for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired published by the American Foundation for the Blind.
From reading small print at near distance to seeing signs at far distance, SuperVision+ magnifier (magnifying glass) is your go-to app for seeing better and clearer.
Place your phone camera close to small objects, the app can also be used as a microscope. You can see something small that even normally sighted people can't see.
- Easy to activate stabilization. Just press the screen and hold.
- Option to only stabilize vertically, allowing horizontal reading movement.
- Large and highly visible buttons.
- Maximize screen by double tapping to hide buttons
- Freeze images at high resolution for examining details.
- Easy to use either with one hand or two hands.
- Built-in flash light support.
- Allow focus locking.
- Select target for focus and exposure control.
- Snapshots can be saved and recalled.
- Inverted black-and-white image mode.
What's New in Version 1.7.16
* Export or share saved images.
* Fixed a bug in use of volume button for taking snapshots.
* Fixed image capture bug in iPhone 4/4S
* Fixed a bug for iPad mini 4
Tried a few magnifier apps and I found this one to be the best. Less shake and I can pinpoint the focus.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 1.7.16
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- © SERI Mass Eye & Ear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.