By Kevin Kozan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A quick reference guide to the most well known and commonly taken supplements.
* Mark supplements as favorites for quick reference.
* Pick a health topic to see related supplements.
* Locate nearby supplement stores (currently US only).
* Information for over 100 supplements with new additions each update.
* The biological functions and benefits of each supplement.
* The RDA or typical dose (if no RDA has been established).
* Food sources for each supplement.
* Search by keywords.
* For each supplement, an option to buy the highest quality products online from the most reputable online vendors.
The information contained in this application has not been evaluated by the FDA. Furthermore, the supplements described in this application are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before adopting any supplement or dietary program, you should first consult a licensed health care professional.
What's New in Version 3.9
- Bug fixes.
- Update for a web service change.
As another user mention this app doesn't go into pages and pages of information which is good for me. For a free app its pretty nice.
This is a web based app and will require the internet. I hope in future update they will offer more herbs and supplements.
I like that the app makes suggestions on different aliments. I look forward to future updates.
Doesn't reference known accurate source data
This app looks good and the organization isn't bad.
The problem is that it provides little info and all the more info links are to Wikipedia. It's likely that's where most of its limited data comes from. This is a bit disturbing as Wikipedia should never be treated as a scholarly source, particularly for health information, as many entries include bias (and sometimes downright inaccurate information).
I got this app to see what supplements do for you. Out of the four I had questions or was curious about that one was in their list.they have been extremely short list of different herbs I would not waste your time to even download this if it was free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 11, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Kozan
- © 2015 Kevin Kozan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.