Supremo Remote Desktop is a powerful, easy and complete solution for remote desktop control and support. It allows to access a remote PC or join a Meeting in just a few seconds. Supremo is also compatible with USilio, the IT Management Console.
Download, access, control.
With Supremo Remote Desktop you can:
• Remote control PCs and servers, from your personal device
• Join Meetings
• Chat with the remote user
• Secure remote control, protected by AES 256-bit encryption
• Full mouse and keyboard support, including special keys
• Zoom and pan
• Integrated chat
• Multi-display support
• Cloud-synced address book powered by USilio
1. Install Supremo Remote Desktop
2. Download and launch Supremo for Windows from the PC/server you need to remote control, take note of ID and password
3. Launch Supremo Remote Desktop and specify ID and password
4. Remote control the machine!
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App crashes on iphone 7 plus, cannot open after update.
Hello, we really apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. We recently released a new beta version (0.9.3) with improved stability and bug fixes. We hope you will update in order to try out new features.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any inquiry.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.