Official companion app for the one and only Surefire System by Top of Mind! Functionality includes:
• Manage your contacts: Create, find, view, and edit your Surefire contacts, color coded by contact type
• Keep up with them: Receive alerts for today's birthdays, rate opportunities, just listed properties, & loan anniversaries
• Reach out to them: Email, text, and call your contacts from the within the app
• Keep up with your organization: Receive push alerts from your org, and send them to all users (admins only)
• Tell us what you think: Send us feedback with your suggestions from the Tools tab
We're still just getting ramped up, with much more on the way!
Our first update adds some new features and prepares the layout for the next release:
• Improved look and navigation with tabs
• Dashboard with Org and System alerts
• Contacts results with color coding and secondary contact type
• Alerts to display today's action items
• Tools for sending Org alerts*, submitting feedback, and signing out
• Usability tweaks
* Org admins only
Ratings and Reviews
Not really sure what this app does aside from being able to advertise you have an app to go along with the online platform. Sure fire top of mind is disappointing overall. Much of this crm seems to be stuck in the early 90's. From the operating system to customer service to the email campaigns that are sent out for you. So much potential here but they fall very very short of reaching it.
Other than having a list of contacts this app rates nearly nothing. Zero functionality and only use it when I am desperate for a number. Would love to be able to see my todo list and add contacts to a campaign from the field. Love love love the desktop version but the app is worth nearly nothing. Please please please add some functionality!
Good start, but we need more! Every time I add a contact, I assign them to a campaign. We need that function on the app or else loading contacts is pointless.
5 Stars because I know this is just Phase One and I'm excited to see updates so I can really use this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.