By Alex Medearis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever woken up early for dawn patrol only to check the surf report and end up disappointed? Or, worse yet, have you ever missed out on a killer sesh because you forgot to check the surf report?
Well, fear not! With Surf Alarm, you can receive a push notification to alert you on those mornings when the surf is going off. If it's not worth the wakeup call, Surf Alarm will leave you alone so you can catch some extra z's.
- Easy to use and clean interface
- Set your alarm based on time, quality and wave height
- 200+ Locations throughout North America
- You MUST have a network connection in order to receive push alerts.
- Powered by www.magicseaweed.com
What's New in Version 1.3
iOS 7 Updates
New Locations in Hawaii and Mexico
I think it's a really cool idea, but I can't seem to get any sound to actually wake me up and it would be better if you didn't have to reset the alarm everyday. Otherwise awesome idea
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Alex Medearis
- © Aliston Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.