Surface: The Noise She Couldn`t Make HD - A Hidden Object Adventure
By Big Fish Games, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The human mind can be a scary place to explore and sometimes traditional medicine just doesn't do the trick. Delve into the human mind in this Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!
• CAN YOU SAVE THE YOUNG GIRL?
A young girl has been found unconscious and won't awake from her dreams. Doctors have tried to help her, but they aren't getting anywhere!
• VENTURE INTO THE HUMAN MIND!
As a psychic, it is up to you to traverse the twisted recesses of her mind and see if you can get her to wake up!
• IS SHE THE CRIMINAL OR THE VICTIM?
When she was found, the young girl had no injuries, but was carrying a bloody knife. Delve deep into her mind and fight the lurking horrors to find out the truth about what happened!
• REVEL IN THE BONUS GAMEPLAY WHEN YOU UNLOCK THIS COLLECTOR'S EDITION!
With tons of bonus content like wallpapers, concept art, soundtracks and an additional chapter of gameplay, you will have so much to explore!
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Game Finder app here: http://bigfi.sh/bfggamefinder
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Too many distracting design problems
1. the blue flowers you click on to get bonus "store" points have a jarring noise and block parts of the screen. Get rid of them.
2. too much silly back and forth, constantly revisiting a scene
3. movie scenes didn't really do the job and slowed down the pace of the game
4. Extras caused my ipad 1 to crash so I never got to play them.
5. UI around inventory cumbersome - have to click on the scene to show detail, then click inventory, then click and drag items to the detail to use the items.
6. Mini games were a bust for the most part. I especially hated the magnet games where you ave to get the jewels to seat in their settings by using attracting and repelling magnets, arranged just right. I skipped most of those because they were just tedious. I liked the 3D constellation puzzles. Why not give us a choice of mini gme types before we start playing the game?
7. Good story concept - a girl is trapped in her own mind and you have to figure out what is holding her back by exploring her mind.
8. Lots of scenes rich in detail.
So far, so GREAT!
I'm only in chapter 1(pg. 8 of guide), but I love this game! If you've read my reviews before I really like a built in guide, while its not in the description, the full version has one, and it keeps your place and is easily accessible within the game. I'm a little OCD, so I like to play these games in order instead of wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out what I'm doing. Although, the commentary is witty, and interesting, so by all means look around and tap on things, its fun!
This game has amazing graphics, a good story line and really new and different puzzles, the HOS are fine. And, (bonus) there is an interactive map, no more going back 3 times, then left then back, etc. This is just a really well thought out game. The only thing I would ding it on is inventory items are not labeled, but thus far it hasn't been an issue.
Great job BF! More like this please, it's so worth the price!!!
5 stars all the way
Awesome! The story was imaginative, dark, and graphic! I loved it! Very original! Must come out with the sequel ASAP! Only feedback is to please label the inventory items. Puzzles were challenging, first game I've had to skip some of the puzzles, that's awesome! I love a challenge! Keep up the brilliant work elephant games and please make lots more! Please make them comparable for iPad and iPhone, the iPad price can be too costly at times and need to purchase games on my phone because it's more affordable. Unfortunately I'm on disability due to illness and need to watch my budget, I purchase a lot of these puzzle games as my firm of entertainment! So, make it and I will buy it! Thanks again for a perfectly made, lengthy, creative game!
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 15, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 920 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Big Fish Games, Inc
- © 2013 Big Fish Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content$4.99