VPN by SurfEasy - Free VPN & Proxy for Security
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SurfEasy Free VPN Proxy is the world's most trusted VPN, and part of Opera Software, with over 350 million users around the world and 20 years of experience. SurfEasy iOS app is the best VPN to access Internet Web sites and Apps securely and privately.
Ensure privacy by withholding your IP address and even stay protected knowing SurfEasy VPN application doesn’t keep logs of your site usage either.
SurfEasy proxy prides itself on its transparent business model and protects your online privacy, stands guard to your security on Wi-Fi hotspots, prevents ad tracking, and encrypts all of the data in and out of your device with one easy to use application.
"I just deleted half my iPhone apps — you should too... I erased four VPN apps, but kept a fifth, SurfEasy VPN"
Walt Mossberg - The Verge Executive Editor and Columnist
SurfEasy stands out from other VPNs for iOS applications of its kind. Download the free SurfEasy VPN for the following:
- Hide My IP address privacy
- Ensure WiFi security and your identity to have you appear to be in the U.S.
- Block ad tracking
- Encrypt all traffic on your device
Download SurfEasy VPN Proxy to open applications and websites privately. Secure your virtual identity and IP address privacy in a more secure environment than the Tor onion router.
Download the best VPN to access Internet websites and apps securely for free! The starter plan is free of charge and includes 500 MB of data privacy through the SurfEasy Private Network.
Total VPN: $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. Our best value allows you to add SurfEasy to any 5 devices with unlimited bandwidth. Secure your phone, tablet and computer wherever you are.
Mobile VPN: $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year. Secure your mobile device with one low cost subscription.
Subscription will renew at the end of each month unless canceled.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours priority to end of current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Choose from locations in the US, UK, Singapore, Germany, Canada, Brazil and more.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
After SEVERAL VPN's SurfEasy stands tall.
I am a bit of a technophile and enjoy new technology and functions it creates. First let us dispel the myth you're automatically doing something wrong if you do not want to be tracked while using the internet (i.e using a VPN). I buy every app and piece of software I use. However I do not appreciate Google or w.e other analytical software bombarding me with new ads to buy more stuff I don't need. And now after reading an article here in the U.S about our President Elect wanting to get rid of these types of softwares and encryption based chatting platforms, I felt compelled to write this review. I pay for the "Ultra" account and have had it for about 7 months now. Within that time I have purchased 2 other "premium" VPN apps with their top shelf options. After trying to find a reason SurfEasy wasn't the best I could not. SurfEasy is by far and away the 1. Easiest VPN to use 2. The fastest 3. The app which falls prey least to paid pen-testers and non-paid scanners/hackers. -- I will continue to use SurfEasy and I hope Dev also continues on this easy to use, safe software (app). I would also suggest buying the 1 year Ultra plan which is by far the best deal.
Gets me places my paid VPN service can't
First found out about SurfEasy when using Opera browser. Very easy to enable, just click the private browsing VPN slider, and it's enabled. I have recently become a more regular user of SurfEasy because it gets me to many sites that block the VPN service that I currently pay for. The primary drawback of SurfEasy for me is lack of Linux support and the requirement to provide an e-mail address when using it on mobile devices. These are privacy breaches that will always make you wonder just who is watching your SurfEasy traffic on the other side and associating that traffic with your e-mail account.
Free version too limited
The functionality is good, and concept is great. However…
- needs a feature to remember networks designated to protect and to turn on, or to stay turned of, like on your home Wi-Fi.
- need a feature to better tell you when connecting to a NEW or unprotected public wifi and somehow not allow connection to a Wi-Fi unless you designated whether to protect against it or not.
- connecting to VPN is often sketchy.
– Connection data for the free version is too limited, and determining usage is not obvious
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: SurfEasy Inc
- © 2013 SurfEasy Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mobile VPN for iOS$2.99
- Total VPN$4.99
- Mobile VPN for iOS$29.99
- Total VPN$49.99
- Total VPN$32.99
- Ultra VPN$11.99
- Ultra VPN$79.99
- Total VPN$39.99
- Mobile VPN for iOS$9.99
- Ultra VPN$54.99