By Grind Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Free Trial Subscriptions Now Available!***
For more than 40 years SURFING Magazine has showcased the sport, the art, of surfing. Within every issue and online you'll find the latest in surf culture — people, places, trends and travel — and it will be delivered to you in a youthful, fun and irreverent fashion. With the best photography, design and writing in the business, SURFING is for those interested in what is NOW in the surf world.
• Get your first issue free! Subscribe today and receive a 30 day free trial!
• ***1-year subscription for $8.99, subscription will start after 30 day FREE trial, and will automatically renew until cancelled.
• Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
---SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTO-RENEW---
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period. At the end of the subscription period, you will be charged for another subscription period unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.5
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Surfing mag app
Other than being a little slow, it's a good app. Great magazine!
Low res photos and half blank page
There's something wrong with current version, please get things right asap. Makes me wanna go back to print.
A lot of trouble viewing issue, not very user friendly
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 14, 2014
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grind Media, LLC
- © TEN: The Enthusiast Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Surfing: Swimsuit 2012$4.99
- Swimsuit Annual 2013 of Surfing$5.99
- ASP SIP 2014 of Surfing$6.99
- Surfing: February 2011$0.99
- Surfing: May 2012$2.99
- Surfing: January 2013$3.99
- Surfing: August 2012$2.99
- Surfing: January 2011$0.99