Surge 3 is coming! What's new in the new version:
* Overall performance boost
* Header rewrite
* Safari extension
* Enhanced JSON viewer
* Album mode for request list
* Pre-filter for capturing
* Fully supports HTTP pipelining
* iPad support
* New group policy: fallback
* Fast switching between networks
* HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation (No UI in this version, contact support if you want to try it.)
And more than 50 minor improvements.
Surge is a web developer tool and proxy utility for iOS. This app is designed for developers and may require some level of professional knowledge to use.
* Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/Snell proxy server following highly configurable rules;
* Record and display HTTP request and response sent from your iOS devices, including body and header;
* Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup;
* Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
* Import rules from URL or iTunes File Sharing;
* High performance and suitable for intensive use;
* Block ads by domain rules;
* Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch production/development environment for your app without changing any code;
* Work on cellular network;
* Decrypt HTTPS traffic;
* Perform URL rewrite;
* Fully IPv6 supports.
You may read online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com
- Rules can be enabled/disabled now. Try sliding left on it.
- New option for url-test/fallback group: evaluate-before-use. By default, the requests before a connection evaluation will use the first policy in the list and trigger the evaluate. Enable the option to delay the requests until the evaluation completed.
- HTTP and MitM engine has been refactored.
- You can now use URL-REGEX rule for MitM connections.
- You may use the prefix '-' to exclude domains for MitM.
- MitM hostname list now supports port number. By default, only the connections to port 443 will be decrypted.
- Move the 'External Resources' item to the profile list view. Managed profile users may utilize the view to update resources now.
- It won't bother you anymore that the Cloud profiles disappear sometimes.
- Touch ID / Face ID now allows passcode as a fallback.
- Refined English localization.
- Refined UI details.
- The notification banner is draggable now.
- All advanced options can be edited with UI now. Please do not touch it before reading the manual.
- Fixed a bug that request detail page doesn't update in real-time
- Fixed a bug that GEOIP rule doesn't work for IPv6 addresses.
Ratings and Reviews
Connect on demand
Can you kindly add connect on demand feature ? Thank you.
Edit. Thank you for adding connect on demand!!
Pro bought. Extremely stable. Delegation works fantastic. But we need more protocols! Please add Vmess / SSR support. We need these.
Anyway, smells good.
Won’t work with house WIFI
Creators, help solve this problem when I use it in house WiFi it won’t work but when I use cellular data it works
- Surge Networks Inc.
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Surge Networks Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Surge Pro $49.99
- Surge Pro (Discount) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.