SurgeChaser is a utility for Uber drivers that helps track and chase the surge. Create checkpoints, enable notifications, and receive notifications whenever the surge exceeds the threshold you set (custom to each checkpoint).
Ratings and Reviews
I cannot see history on the pin created
This is an awesome app it works well but i am not able to see the history of the surge to use the data to plan my week.
I saw this app on YouTube and it looked awesome. Mainly the ability to check historical surge data, downloaded the app specifically for that purpose. And noda, no history choice on pinpoints! Plus including a graphical display of the surge areas would be helpful. Do that and make it one app for both Lyft and Uber and you have a five star winner!!!
So far this seems like a decent tool for all drivers. It would be nice if there was a help section. There are a few questions I would like answers to.
1. When you place a checkpoint, what is the radius that it covers? Do I need to place a pin for each business I want to watch?
2. Is there a way to go back and look at the surge history for a pin I have placed?
3. Do I need to keep the app open in the background when I am out driving? Will that ensure that I get notifications in a timely matter?
- Michael Siedlecki
- 6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Michael Siedlecki
- In-App Purchases
- Surge Chaser Premium (1 month) $4.99
- Surge Chaser Premium (3 months) $14.99
- Surge Chaser Premium (1 year) $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.