By Bossa Studios Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
More difficult than real surgery! Can you rise to the challenge?
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than three million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- Over 3 Million units sold Worldwide!
- No. 1 Paid App on App Store Charts - March 2017
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Some of the most fun you can have screwing up"
"The world's hardest game"
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
What's New in Version 1.5
Hey there surgeons!
You asked and we delivered! With this new update, we wanted to focus on the online multiplayer features of the game and make sure to deliver the best experience possible.
- We improved the way matchmaking works. You can now find more matches (no no, not the dating website match!).
I haven't laughed this hard while failing in a LONG time. The game is actually easier to control than on PC, but that doesn't actually make things any easier. This is a good thing, because awkward controls are half the fun.
There is currently a bug that erases your achievements every time you close the app, and it would be cool to see more surgeries added from the PC version, but neither issue is a deal breaker (and, more importantly, this can be addressed in a future update).
This game is awesome, and well worth the money.
This game is really really fun, but at the same time, really hard. BOB KEEPS DYING ON ME AS SOON AS I GET THE HANG OF SURGERY!!!! BOB! SERIOUSLY! LET ME HAMMER ON YOUR HEAD WITHOUT YOU DYING!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Other than that, it's fun. I don't recommend this if you don't liked blood, or graphic surgery pictures. Also, I like the iZac thingy because I couldn't get the heart transplant until I looked at it. I hope this was helpful even though it's probably at the bottom.
GREAT buuuuut needs more !
Its great even more so who can get it on pc for example people who play it (not trying to be mean on the pc thing) but I feel like it's a little rip offed because there's no brain surgery no team fortress mode and u can't play in ambulance or space mode (also ambulance mode should replace corridor mode) also make the teeth implant easier !
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 514 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bossa Studios Ltd
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.