- Choose from hundreds of objects to create an augmented reality video.
- Record and share the mixed reality world publicly or with friends.
- ‘Mirror’ other scenes to enhance your surroundings.
- Discover and watch beautiful and entertaining augmented reality videos.
- Build your own profile and browse other creators too.
- View the most popular content uploaded by other users.
- Bookmark trending public content to your profile.
- Make the best content public for a chance to be featured on Leo AR.
- Get notifications when others like or comment on your video.
- Share on social networks like Tiktok, Music.ly, Instragram, Facebook
Your Mind, Your World
Leo Augmented Reality App has hundreds of 3D objects. In addition, Leo has special effects like money falling, balloons flying or a rain of roses. People can customize the real world any way they want. How about putting a shark in your pool? Or a dinosaur in your living room? There are no limits to what you can create.
Discover Other Worlds By Geo-Leo
Do you wonder what it’s like if your dreams became real? You can share your augment reality world using your location, and let everyone else in on what you imagine. Discover and be inspired by other creations featured in Leo AR.
Leo features hundreds of 3D objects produced by advanced technology. People can use animated 3D objects, create videos, share, and view other videos by creators.
If you're reading this, you're the top 1% of our users who actually read our release notes :)
Now that we've established where you rank in loyalty, we can officially nerd out and do a very technical update instead of simply writing:
We bring updates to the App Store weekly to make our app better for you. Every update includes improvements to stability, size, performance, and user experience.
Our team put 480+ hours development time for this version. Thanks team. Great work.
[StoreReview] Fix i18n typo
[CameraScreen] Clear record timeout on stopRecording
[CameraScreen] Implement guided app tutorial
[CameraScreen] Remove old surface detection tutorial modal
[Discover] Implement user search screen
[DiscoverScreen] Fix thumbnails are not loading
[General] Correct mutation function names
[General] Fix activity indicator not showing while loading more data
[General] Disable asking for all permissions at startup
[ProfileScreen] Fix empty content text
[ProfileScreen] Implement new design for tablets
[ProfileScreen] Update follow/unfollow buttons to match the new design
[ProfileScreen] Update tab icons
[ProfileScreen] Use `Leo User` as placeholder if user's name is null
[ProfileScreen][Sharing] Fix email/sms share message
[Sharer][iOS] Fix crash on email share when Apple Mail is not setup
[StoreReview] Fix asking logic
[TagsScreen] Fix and improve layout change animations
[TagsScreen] Remove border under reality preview when keyboard is open
Our new teammate Atakan. Welcome to the team.
This is Atakan's first production ready code :), finger crossed!
Ask for store reviews
Go to the profile of a user if notification profile photo is tapped
Add a deep link for opening a main menu category
Fix back button causing crash when returning back to the app
Fix tap some detection issues
[CameraScreen] Make shadows tap-through
- Update app icon for Halloween
- Fix handling of problematic models in the review queue
- Fix reality not restarting when coming back to camera screen by swiping
- Increase video max duration to 30 seconds
- Keep menu open after adding an object
- Add a working texture to demo mode
- Cancel request if model is deleted before download finishes
- Don't pulse if focus indicator is out of surface bounds
- Fix a bug where loading different asset bundles with the same name would cause AssetBundleManager to misbehave
- Fix flickering grid effect
- Fix previously loaded models not being placed after reset
- Make loading models selectable
- Pick the closest hit object on raycast
- Reduce grid transparency when there are placed objects
- Remove the old AssetBundleManager package
- Use AssetBundleManager for asset loading and resource management
- Fix back button causing crash when returning back to the app
- Fix recording not stopping after max duration
- Fix some warnings.
- Refactor share types generation for link and file sharing.
Ratings and Reviews
Customise your environment with fun 3D effects.
...sometimes this app doesn’t work. Actually, it doesn’t work A LOT OF TIMES. This morning I downloaded it and it was really fun. But later, things started to get out of control. It loaded completely even though I have a IPad Pro, but when I pressed ADD, it didn’t work. In fact, every button didn’t work. Sometimes, like some people said, it only showed the cube and dots. It wasn’t working. I tried exiting and powering down my IPad for 20 minutes, but nothing worked. It only worked 1 time. Still, this app is fun.
Nice selection, some a lil broken
I am one of the 1% that read your updates notice. I was playing with this in a doctors office this morning putting foxes all over waiting room chairs. It was pretty great. A few things seem a little broken, like the animals were out of scale with the real world environment but it is quite fun and one of the better selections of AR models I have seen on the App Store so far. Well done devs.
- Augmented Reality App & Augmented Reality Games & Apps & Camera LLC
- 140.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Leo 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.