Surround Speaker Check
By Jeff Perrin Music LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Surround Speaker Check is a fun and entertaining utility to help you set up and enjoy your surround sound audio system!
With Surround Speaker Check, you can:
• Verify your system is properly decoding Dolby Digital surround sound audio (used for iTunes HD movies)
• Confirm your speakers are properly configured
• Hear and evaluate your surround sound speakers in isolation
Uses specially produced surround sound music tracks with on-screen visual graphics - no annoying blasts of white noise!
Designed by guitarist and surround recording artist Jeff Perrin as a means to confirm the integrity of various surround systems while producing surround sound music tracks.
NEW! As of version 1.2, all surround sound audio files are now presented in higher-quality Dolby Digital Plus format!
NOTE: Playback of Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound content requires an Apple TV connected to a Dolby Digital compatible home theater system with front and rear speakers.
What's New in Version 1.2
This version updates all surround sound audio files to higher-quality Dolby Digital Plus format.
Apple TV Screenshots
- Get it on your Apple TV.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 184 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeff Perrin Music, LLC
- © 2015 Jeff Perrin Music, LLC
Compatibility: Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
Top In-App Purchases
- Subwoofer Check$0.99
- Center Speaker Check$0.99