SurveilCam - Security Camera
By Eric Marschner
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use an iPhone for basic surveillance. SurveilCam can take photos when your iPhone detects motion or on a timed interval. These photos can be saved in the app, in your photo library, and uploaded to Dropbox.
Other features include:
* Watermark your images with a timestamp, location, and temperature (Thermodo required)
* SurveilCam can be secured with your passcode or TouchID.
* SurveilCam can be configured to save only to Dropbox, saving space on your device.
* Screen can be configured to dim while in operation to save battery.
* Saved photo size is configurable.
Sign up to be a beta-tester. Send email to email@example.com
SurveilCam uses SDK from Dropbox
Information on Thermodo (http://thermodo.com)
SurveilCam uses icons from icons8.com
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Requested features added:
* Add setting to enable vibrate on take photo.
* Add setting to turn off camera preview.
* Add two and five-second timers.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Marschner
- © 2017 Eric Marschner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.