Use an iPhone for basic surveillance. SurveilCam can take photos when your iPhone detects motion or on a timed interval. SurveilCam can also take video in rolling clips. These photos and videos can be saved in the app, in your photo library, and uploaded to Dropbox.
Other features include:
* Watermark your images with a timestamp, location, and temperature (Thermodo required)
* SurveilCam can be secured with your passcode, TouchID, or Face ID.
* SurveilCam can be configured to save only to Dropbox, saving space on your device.
* Screen can be configured to dim while in operation to save battery.
* Saved photo size is configurable.
Sign up to be a beta-tester. Send email to email@example.com
SurveilCam uses SDK from Dropbox
Information on Thermodo (http://thermodo.com)
SurveilCam uses icons from icons8.com
* Sprucing up the gallery/album. You can now swipe between photos and videos. Fixed some minor UI bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t figure out how to do motion detection- the 5 second timer comes on then after the picture the app crashes iOS 12.2
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.