Survey.com pays you to go to nearby stores and complete projects. Most projects take 10-30 minutes to complete and pay up to $25 each.
You get to choose when and where you work. It's a great way to make extra money on your schedule. We add new projects every day, so you'll be sure to find something you like!
What You'll Do:
You’ll go to local shops and use our app to do things like:
- Enter inventory, pricing and product presence info
- Take pics of promotional displays
- Place stickers on products
- Stock shelves
- Build displays
You’ll complete the work by following step-by-step instructions in our app.
How it Works:
1. Download our app and register an account.
2. We'll notify you when projects are available in your area.
3. Read the project details and request a store or stores you want to complete. The details list all project steps, deadlines and the pay rate.
4. Our team will assign stores to you.
5. Go to the store and complete the work by following the instructions in the app.
6. Our team will review your work, and once approved, the money you earned will be available for payment.
7. Get paid through PayPal
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS feature is required to determine available visits in your local area and to validate your visits.
- Section Based Help: For many projects, there will now be a help icon at the top right of the section that will open up a section-specific example you can review.
- 'Request Again' on Offers: You will now be able to request offers again after they have expired.
- Favorite Stores: Some users will now be able to favorite stores in the app and filter the projects list based on those selections.
- Zip Code Project Filtering: You can now search for projects by zip code using the filtering menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Still the best in its class...
Granted this app has its issues and negatives as noted in prior reviews. HOWEVER when you compare it to the other apps out there, they are in the top three when it comes to support, pay vs your time and effort and availability of jobs (especially in rural areas). Yes, sometimes pay is delayed but they have ALWAYS paid me and way faster than a 9-5 job would. This app is still growing and showing signs of growing pains, but the best attitude is to have some patience with them while they work out the kinks. They provide one of the best ways to earn some side income, so in my book, they deserve for me to cut them a little slack especially since for all signs that I see, they truly are trying to perfect the app and its infrastructure unlike some apps who’s care is ZERO unless it affects their bottom line. Download the app, give it a try, and I truly believe you’ll be happy you did just as I am. Good luck!
Easy way to earn a little extra cash
Was referred to by a friend and wasn’t sure what to expect but it’s completely legit and easy to do. I don’t go out of my way because I’m not conveniently close to any of the stores so far but some of the stores I’m in the area from time to time. It’s quick and easy to complete. Some of the quantities are a little high. Buying a min of 13 bags at $9 a bag to make $8. Yes you get all your money back and some free product in return. Just be prepared to have to wait up to two weeks to get reimbursed (depending on when you complete it and when the next payout is scheduled). But it’s an easy way to earn a little extra. Directions are well explained and easy to follow. I like the picture examples as well. Makes it even a little easier when you know what you’re looking for.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review.
I do want to clarify something. Reimbursements are paid within one business day -- same day, depending on the timing -- not on the regular pay day. It seems like that didn't happen in your case so I'll make sure that project is set up correctly on our end.
Thanks again, and thanks for the feedback about the picture examples. We try to do that as much as possible, so happy to hear it helps.
So far the app is just okay. I've completed 2 of the new member cookie audits which were very easy to complete. However, I got on the waitlist for a store. The next morning it said it was available for me to claim within 12 hours. The 12 hours was NOT up when I tried to claim it but it said someone else already took the assignment. It put me back on the waitlist and the next time I looked I was off the waitlist again. This has happened probably 4 times with the same assignment. It also said it was available to claim this morning and when I tried to claim it, it was gone again. I'm not sure why they keep kicking me off the waitlist but I've tried to send a message to ask and at this point nobody has responded. If I could actually claim the jobs, I'm sure this app would be great for a little extra cash to supplement your income. It's just frustrating when you want to do an assignment but keep having these issues.
- nSphere Inc
- 156.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Survey.com 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.