By nSphere Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Survey.com pays you to go to nearby stores and complete projects. Most projects take 10-30 minutes to complete and pay up to $25 each.
You get to choose when and where you work. It's a great way to make extra money on your schedule. We add new projects every day, so you'll be sure to find something you like!
What You'll Do:
You’ll go to local shops and use our app to do things like:
- Enter inventory, pricing and product presence info
- Take pics of promotional displays
- Place stickers on products
- Stock shelves
- Build displays
You’ll complete the work by following step-by-step instructions in our app.
How it Works:
1. Download our app and register an account.
2. We'll notify you when projects are available in your area.
3. Read the project details and request a store or stores you want to complete. The details list all project steps, deadlines and the pay rate.
4. Our team will assign stores to you.
5. Go to the store and complete the work by following the instructions in the app.
6. Our team will review your work, and once approved, the money you earned will be available for payment.
7. Get paid through PayPal
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What's New in Version 3.4.5
* Fixed bug with Facebook login
* Updated payment process information
* Optimized for iOS 9
A change of heart!!!
I have been using this app for a little over a year now and have experienced mixed emotions about them. I have only done a few surveys for them, but they have a merchandiser app that you should consider downloading, because that's where the bulk of my money has been made.
I've had this app for over a year. I've earned all of $7, but I can't cash out since the minimum for doing that is $7.50. I check the thing every day, and there is never a new survey. It's been at least six months since I completed a survey! I really want to delete this waste of space, but being 50 cents away from cashing out has been stopping me for ages. It's like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown when he goes to kick it.
I don't write reviews very often but decided to for this one. I have had this app for a few months now. I have only received two surveys for a total of 1.00. This is very disappointing to me. I would give it zero stars if I could. I'm not sure if it is by where you live in which you get the surveys. But overall this app has been very disappointing.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 26, 2016
- Version: 3.4.5
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Greek
- Seller: nSphere Inc
- © Survey.com 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.