Survey123 for ArcGIS is a simple form-centric data collection GIS app. Using your ArcGIS organizational account you will be able to login into the app and download any forms that may have been shared with you. Once a form is downloaded, you will be able to start collecting data. If working offline, your completed forms will be saved locally. When connected, you can submit the data back to ArcGIS.
- You can sign-in and download new surveys
- You can submit completed surveys
- You can keep filling out the downloaded surveys
- You can save it as draft and complete it later
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Add multiple pictures
The ability to add multiple pictures from the iPhone would get a 5th star. Can we get that ability in an update, please?
Cannot access enterprise account
After installation I tried to login to our enterprise AGO account. Nothing happens after entering the credentials. I have high hopes for the app. However at this point it is completely useless.
Thanks for your comment. Support for Enterprise Logins has now been implemented.
Input fields - the login screen in particular - do not support the OS native paste/selection paradigms. Very frustrating to log in to a portal when using strong passwords in a password manager.
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.