This is the first pixel style sandbox hunger game on iOS! Exploring, Hunting and fighting, play in this unknown battleground, battle to be the last survivor!
This game is developed by the publisher of "Cops N Robbers - Mine Mini Game". We bring you the most addicting gameplay & challenge & survival & comfortable control & stable server & Optimized Worldwide Multiplayer Mode!!!
# Huge map - "Wild Survival Island: Blitz Island ", "Dream Lords": Mountain, Forest, Sea, Arena, Cave, Dungeon …
# Various Weapons & Armors & Skins & Food & Fruit & Chests …
# Many Professions & Skills can be chose.
# Worldwide Multiplayer: 16 players or 24 players in one room.
***How to Play - Rules***
1. Each round is divided into five stages: Get Ready, Get Kits, Blitz Star, Chest Reset, Death Match.
2. Stage “Get Ready”: You can choose a career from your bag at this stage. If you own the VIP permission, you can choose the VIP careers: Scout, Tricker, Swordsman …
3. Stage ‘Get Kits’: You can get a lot of kits from the chests of the map.
4. Stage ‘Blitz Star’: A skill chest will appear only at this stage. If you find it, you will get special skills.
5. Stage ‘Death Match’: Hold your weapons & equip your armors & kill all the other players & be the last survivor & be the winner!
*** Support & Feedback ***
Ratings and Reviews
I've played this game for a while (2 years) and I'm still not bored. There is one problem. The fact that if an enemy is close to dying they can pause and they become invincible. That needs to change now! It's so annoying because so many wusses pause so they can starve you out and win. I would consider myself a pro and the fact that noobs can beat me by doing this is infuriating. Other than that it's a great game and I recommend it. Could use more weapons and make armor make sense
U like Survival games because the world is so cool how at the edge of a wall you can go through those white things and you go to another world. Also, I like how when you start the game you are in a glass box and you try to jump out and when you finally get out you can open the treasure chests. Finally I like how when you are walking through worlds you find the lettered signs I always follow them for fun. Thank you for creating a good game.📱
It's a really good game I've loved forever. It really is amazing but I'm getting so tired of this game being tossed aside while this company focuses on others. Their others are changed ALL the time. But this is changed every once in a blue moon and it's "bug fixes" probably just to reset the negative reviews. They need to add new maps, get rid of ads omw get rid of ads and try to make it more interesting. It really is great but soooo needs some attention
- Huzhou Leifu Information Technology Co., Ltd
- 135.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © JoyDo Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- Sprint Potion Pack - Big $2.99
- Sprint Potion Pack - Small $0.99
- Skin Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.