Survivalcraft Day One
By Igor Kalicinski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier - copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums!
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most popular blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
- 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
- 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
- 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
- 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
- 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
Updated link to point to new version of the game
READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD
Ok, so please read this whole thing before you download. This is only a demo version. The real Survivalcraft is loads better. However, the full version is $3.99. Yes, this only lets you play for one day, but look at the title people. This is so people can get a taste of the game before paying $4 for it. Candy Rufus Games is doing you a favor. Giving you a free sample, just a taste, to see if you like it before spending money. And people complain that it's only one day. Yeah, the demo is not as fun. I agree. But the fun version costs money! I'm sick and tired of people calling Survivalcraft a ripoff of Minecraft. Survivalcraft has much much more stuff, and is more realistic, you can freeze to death or get sick or run out of energy. Minecraft is for building. Survivalcraft is for SURVIVING. The full version of this game is so much fun!
I love this game by Isolde Lachance
Survivlecraft is such a cool fun awesome and creative a lot that is why I love this game I hope I can see more stuff into this game thank you for making this game.
I didn't really know what to rate it but I'm pretty sure 1/5 of the people who rated this don't know what day one means
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 55.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Kalicinski
- © 2011-2016 CandyRufusGames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.