By Igor Kalicinski
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier - copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums! Check out full list of 70 changes at game webpage.
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most famous blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
- 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
- 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
- 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
- 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
- 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Added copper armor, tools and weapons
All stairs corners supported
Electric devices can be mounted on the floor/ceiling
8 colors of LEDs, 4-LEDs and 7-segment displays
Lightbulb has variable intensity
Added adjustable delay gate
Stairs, slabs, signs, fences and more blocks can be painted
Added tall spruces, horizontal wood logs, forests 20% denser
Added brick and basalt fences
Bigger caves and magma chambers
WHERE THE HECK IS MULTIPLAYER COME ON PEOPLE WE NEED IT THIS GAME IS SO BOARING I HAVNT PLAYED IT IN YEARS BECOUSE ITS SO BOARING one guys I saw in the review said the most wanted thing for this game is multiplayer and you know what I think HE IS FREAKING SMART BECAUSE OF THAT EVERYONE WANTS MULTIPLAYER SO WHERE THE FREAK IS IT COME ON how long has this game been out hmm let me think IDK That's how old it is maby like 5 years Because I got this game 3 years ago and there hasn't been any Chang almost at least none that are super good I mean guns are cool but what's the point in having them if you can't shoot people it's fun to shoot but just the fun in killing someone is awsome and you can team with people and stuff and get iron and chat have a privet chat so no one can see your text also have a invite thing so they can join and add a friend list so you can play with them again and then you could make mini games and stuff with guns and kill people there are so many people that want to play a fun survival game it can just be a survival it would still be the same the only thing that would be new is that PEOPLE ACTULY PLAY THE GAME because of multiplayer and people ACTULY have fun so ADD MULTIPLAYER I DONT GET WHY YOU HAVNT YET SO JUSTR DO IT!!!! other then that great job on the game I'll give a 5 star because the game is kinda good already it was fun once but not any more so pls add multiplayer no harm done just a bit more fun :D
Things That Should Be Added.
Hello! I've been playing for years and years! Guess what? No change! Now the plot of the game is great! Your with a crew on a ship, and for some reason they dump you off onto endless beautiful land. You must survive as well but! We all know, you don't wanna die! But here's the thing.. this 3D world needs many things that have been requested so many times that I have never seen a 5 star rating on this game ever. Well maybe some reviews but still. We all know the thing I'm about to list has been requested so many times that it's needed to be added, Multiplayer. Yes multiplayer. It's so boring having to keep playing the same game over and over again in single player. Yes you can show off worlds but that doesn't help at all. It seems you've been avoiding multiplayer like it would ruin your whole reputation or something. But it's desperately needed in this game. Now i just wanna say, you probably will never read our requests but at least read a few! Now that's not all, guns. Guns. Guns are probably the most useful item in this game I get the game is for younger age groups but it will help hunting down dangerous encounters. Or food. Now boats. Boats, not the small ones the big ones. You know the ship that drops you off onto the island.. any who that's probably it. I quite enjoy this game and hope you read!
I love this game but I think that there should be more kinds of horses. Like the Appaloosa. Also that you can take off the saddle. That there is a halter ad a lead rope that you click the horse and then click something to tie the horses up. We should also be able to breed animals and get baby animals. And that we can train a foul how to wear a saddle and all that stuff. Also there should be a spawner for the orcas and the balugas. There should be dolphins with spawners and more kinds of fish. You should also have carts for a donkey and horse to pull. Some with one horse. Some with two horses and some with six horses. And make the horses jump more like a real jumping horse. Make the horses more realistic please. Also that water sound when you are wet gets really annoying after a while. Plz get rid of it. It makes me not want to go in the water. Also please get rid of that scanning world thing it takes like a full min. And a half then I want to delete a world so I do then I have to wait again. Please get rid of that too. You should add dragons tag we can SPAWN them in and tame them and ride them. All kinds of dragons. I love this game. Add all of these and you will get that 5th star. Any ways I love this Game!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 55.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Kalicinski
- © 2011-2016 CandyRufusGames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.