By Igor Kalicinski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier - copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums! Check out full list of 70 changes at game webpage.
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most famous blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
- 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
- 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
- 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
- 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
- 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
Added copper armor, tools and weapons
All stairs corners supported
Electric devices can be mounted on the floor/ceiling
8 colors of LEDs, 4-LEDs and 7-segment displays
Lightbulb has variable intensity
Added adjustable delay gate
Stairs, slabs, signs, fences and more blocks can be painted
Added tall spruces, horizontal wood logs, forests 20% denser
Added brick and basalt fences
Bigger caves and magma chambers
Have some ideas
I think that it would be great to spawn orcas and beluga whales. They are super rare, but I think that adding them to the animal inventory would make it better. If there was a separate page for oceanic animals that would be great. I think that adding Dolphins, octopuses, sea horses, and more oceanic animals would be awesome. Don't you think? Overall this is a great game! I love to build things and this is the perfect game for people like me. I can't wait until the next update and I really want to know when it will be. So if anyone has any idea of when the next update will be, please let me know. I seriously suggest this and I love dolphins and the ocean so people like me would love this. I wish that there were more ocean animas since there are so many land animals. More land animals would also be great. My only suggest is dolphins and ocean animals. Other people have suggested dragons and I agree with them. Please think about adding these things in the next update. Thanks for reading this review, again, I can't wait until the next review. 👍
What I would ask for in the next update
I absolutely love this game. I've had it for probably two years now, and the updates just keep getting better and better. However, there are a few things I've been waiting for that haven't come out yet.
The first is something we all want; multiplayer. This game could be ten times better than Minecraft (it kind of already is) if it had multiplayer.
The second update is more of a personal want. It would be awesome if you could add dragons to the game. They could be like horses in the sense that they they can be ridden . If you hit one it could start attacking you, unless it's already saddled. That's all I'm asking for for future updates. Keep up the great work!
Please for the next update add armidillos turtles alligators more fishes snakes jungle environment and be able to tame dogs and be able to change the colors of the collar gold weapons pigs curtains make it to wear you have to take a shower every two days or you'll get sickness and add food poisoning and killer bees and please add honey as food and please add badgers and porcupines and possums and rats and beavers and make it to wear you can make different doors from different trees and please add villagers and add owls and different breeds of dogs and cats that you can tame and please add berries some good some bad and if you add multiplayer and everything I suggested my brother will download this game as soon as he can. Thank you for making this a better game :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Kalicinski
- © 2011-2016 CandyRufusGames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.