Up to 100 players are spread across a large map. They all begin unarmed, compelled to scavenge for the weapons that are randomly spawned through the area. Over the course of 20 minutes, the playable area contracts, forcing survivors into a fight to the death. Last man standing.
[100 contenders for ONE chance of living]
100 players, one fair battlefield, only the best stands till the last.
[HD maps, a huge world to survive in]
Extra large maps, sophisticated geography, diverse buildings -- a fight that's so real!
[Team up, warriors！]
Both solo and cooperative 2- or 4-player modes are available.
[Weapons and Vehicles Almost Too Real]
A wealth of weapons, attachments and vehicles to be scavenged. Are you ready for it?
1,New Season： S5
2,New Fashion：Underground boxer
Ratings and Reviews
Do not waste your time
SurvivorRoyale pushes out a glitch filled ‘update’ recently. Here is the gaming experience you can expect: game logs you in, you choose any game, let’s say the new Skull Island, you are logged into the waiting area where the lag issue is noticed because your character cannot even move. The game then will kick you out. You log back in, choose to continue with your current game. By now the plane has left and the game will have kicked you off either at the beginning or end. You cannot dive so you have to Parachute the whole way down. Once on the island prepare for tons of fun moments where your character freezes as the graphics load around you. Then eventually while you are frozen waiting for the game to work, you die because someone runs up and kills you. Every time. The game has gotten so bad that hardly anyone is playing. All of the games has ‘computer’ run players to fill the necessary spots. Typically there are less than ten actual players playing. No one is playing your game because you pushed out an untested crap ‘downgrade ‘. I am deleting you from my phone. PUBG wins.
Developer Response ,
Hello brave warrior. Closing some apps and clearing some cache to save more ram to run the game may help solve the problem. You can restart the game a few more times or change to another network environment to try again. We hope the problem will be solved soon. Thank you for your support.
I am a returning player from a while ago. I used to play this game quite a bit and I was very addicted before I started to play different games. I have seem remarkable improvements from the old days.
I just played my first game after returning and got first place with eleven kills. It was very easy for the first nine enemies, but it got difficult to fight towards the end. It only became difficult because the gyroscope feature seemed to lock whenever I would go into scope mode and try to focus on the target. That and the somewhat slow response to moving the camera and shooting simultaneously. If there’s any way I can fix this little issue in-game, I would appreciate the help.
Other than those two issues that I encountered, the game was plenty of fun and much more interesting than how it used to be. I will continue to play this game for a long time.
Decent For a Mobile Game
I’m impressed with the map size and that the game runs relatively smoothly most of the time. However, every game is about 10 real people and 90 bots playing. These bots can see you no matter where you are and proceed to keep standing where they are and firing endlessly until you die which is extremely unfair. Yes, they are easy to kill, but not if they get the jump on you because they never miss unless something is in between you and it. Also, a certain type of building will glitch sometimes and lose the staircase going up to it and all the windows making it appear to be a just a solid object when in fact all the things can still be interacted with. Plus, some rocks will just randomly disappear but they can still block you and you can run into them with your car.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Diamonds $0.99
- 500 Diamonds $4.99
- 1000 Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.