Go from 0 to 60 miles with the Susan G. Komen 3-Day®16-Week Training Plan. This app will help you train to complete the Komen 3-Day, no matter what your current fitness level.
-Weekly training tips
-Daily mileage goals
-Track your distance and pace with each workout, with built-in GPS*
-See your walk on a map
-See your training history
-Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter
-Audio Stats will let you know your pace and distance during the walk
-Select your own music and skip tracks without leaving the app
-Half point alert, letting you know when to turn back
-Set your training start date based on your 3-Day® event date
- Integrates with HealthKit: The app can write workout stats (distance, pace, calories burned) and weight to the Health app, and can read weight data. HealthKit integration is optional.
*The GPS feature is available on the iPhone only. You can use the app on the iPod touch but the app won't be able to map your walks.
NOTE: The health, safety and training information provided to you in connection with your participation in the 3-Day is not intended to replace or be construed as medical advice and any such information is not a substitute for seeking medical advice or treatment from your medical provider. Before starting any exercise program or following any recommendations, advice or other instructions regarding training for the 3-Day, you should first consult a physician and have a physical examination.
This app is sold by Bluefin Software under license from Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Purchase of this app is not a donation to Susan G. Komen and Komen will not receive any portion of the proceeds.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Changed remaining time to weeks/days
- Renamed Walk tab to Train
- Added 3-Day Friend Finder in Settings
- Added training plan calendar in Settings
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes and no auto advance
This app is not worth the $2.99. It currently crashes when I try to go the journal tab and you have to manually advance to the day. Only good thing is it shows the training schedule.
Don’t waste your money!
Terrible - zero stars
Don't waste your money. I can't believe it's so terrible and that it costs money. It tells you how many days you have left, but when you tap walk, it doesn't go to the current week/day. So if you miss a day or didn't track a "rest" it doesn't move forward. The calendar doesn't connect training week/day either. So it's super manual to find out what your training schedule calls for. When you try to add your own walk after the fact, there's no way to predict if it will save to the day you enter or to a random day in the recent past. There is also no way to lower the keyboard or navigate to other fields in the form. And WORST OF ALL: the tracking randomly quits on long training walks with no alert. All of the sudden you realize you haven't heard a progress update. It's incredibly frustrating to be 5+ miles into a 15 mile walk and not know how far you've gone.
Finally, to save battery, etc. it says you can turn the GPS off with the option to toggle on/off durning the walk - that doesn't work. If you want to turn the GPS on/off you have to end and restart your walk.
- Bluefin Software, LLC
- 36.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Bluefin Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Optional 3 Month Access to RunHelper Connect $4.99
- Optional 6 Month Access to RunHelper Connect $8.99
- Optional 12 Month Access to RunHelper Connect $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.