By Sushi Cook
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready to become a Sushi Master?
Sushi Cook, created by a "sushi man", teaches you with step-by-step videos, how to make sushi, maki, California rolls and other new varieties. Impress your friends with sushi just like at a restaurant.
The 31 videos are the basics, they will enable novices to learn the basic techniques to form sushi, rolling and cutting the rolls.
- 10 video recipes
- And 50 new videos
- Learn to roll and cut Maki, California rolls, Spring Rolls, Desserts, Sushi and other news…
- Download our videos in Favorites, for playback without Internet
- Our Rice Cooking and Vinegar Sauce (in detail)
- The calorie counts for your favorite sushi
- Simple techniques that anyone can use
- Videos subtitled in French and English (Soon available in German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese)
- Our patented "Makisu" course for novices or addict
- Our nori seaweed and rice... available for purchase from the appli
All our videos are created using our patented Makisu, because it is practically impossible for a novice to "quickly" put together sushi rolls with a traditional bamboo mat.
Of course, those who are already using (or who want to try) the bamboo mat will not need our Makisu.
Watch the trailer of makisu Sushi Cook
igeneration.fr : "Sushi Cook is the application you've been looking for!"
iPhoneSoft.fr : "Become a true master sushi chef!"
iPhoneAddict.fr : "Making sashimi and maki has never been so easy!"
frenchiPhone.fr : "A sushi chef in your own home."
Le Point : "The go-to app for sushi."
- User Tips :
All the videos are downloaded from our Internet server, so the weight of application is 8MB (otherwise it would take you several hours to download it with all 120 videos!).
When you download it, make sure you are connected to 3G or WiFi, or the videos won't have been retrieved when you turn it on.
If that happens, don't worry! Uninstall and then reinstall the application.
You can watch the videos on 3G but the download is immediate in Wifi.
- Web Site : www.sushi-cook.com - Assistance : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fix Rice bug in Landscape and Portrait
Worst spended 0.99$ ever
It looks good.. But no, it has a lot of crashes and bugs everywhere, and when im going to play a video it comes out the "are you sure yo gonna buy *insert video name* for *inser price*?" C'mon.. Apple needs to eliminate this app from here
It sure would be nice if the language preferences worked and I could switch this to English.
Not in English
Hard to understand when not in English. Great for the people that speak the language.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 13, 2012
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paradis Nocturne
- © Sushi Cook
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).