By Heng Cheong Leong
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The simplest river-of-news RSS reader for busy people.
SushiReader is a RSS reader with a difference: it is tailored for busy people. Whether you have one minute or one hour, SushiReader makes it easy to catch up with the latest news. And, the river-of-news presentation style means there is no need to have a "mark all as read" button.
* You can mark specific subscriptions as high priority, so that you can get to the important news first
* Multiple timelines allow you to divide up your subscriptions, allowing you to choose different set of articles to read each time you use SushiReader
SushiReader works well with OS X Mountain Lion, with support for full-screen, saving to Safari's Reading List, and sharing to Twitter, Facebook, and Messages.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
This update includes:
* Window to view list of subscriptions that are currently being refreshed;
* Updated full-screen view; and
* General bug fixes, including always opening URLs in the background when command-clicking, and better handling of articles without titles.