Sustainabody: Track Nutrition
By Sustainabody, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Meet Sustainabody: it's like a nutritionist on your phone. Download today to learn about your body!
Sustainabody is a food tracker that shows you what vitamins & minerals are in your food. Based on what your body needs, you’ll receive food suggestions that will impact you the most nutritionally! Lose weight, gain weight, or sustain.
“I feel so lucky to have found an app that can easily track the amount of vitamins and minerals I consume each day! I did not think something like this existed and I encourage anyone looking to improve their diet to download for a fun and easy experience."
“I am incredibly thankful for this app! I have recently found out I have iron deficiency, and this app is a wonderful tool to help me make sure I am getting enough iron throughout the day, and all the other important nutrients as well!”
Sustainabody is available with ads for free, or you can subscribe to Sustainabody Pro for $3.99 / month to go adless.
**If you previously purchased Sustainabody Ad-free, please contact us for a free promo code**
Enter in your food by searching or using the barcode scanner, then see how your food impacted your body! Sustainabody’s unique visual tracking feature shows your vitamin and mineral intake with color - fill up your health level and you’re done for the day!
Sustainabody can track calories, carbohydrates, fat, protein, cholesterol, and your vitamins & minerals - all from your food!
• Track vitamins, minerals, macros, and calories
• Get food suggestions based on your dietary needs
• Lose weight, gain weight, or sustain your body
• Check your Health Level, a visual representation of your nutrient intake
• Log your food with a barcode scanner or by searching our database of nearly 1,000,000 foods
• Keep track of your nutrition with Apple HealthKit
• Create custom foods and recipes
• Find out the calorie count, total macros, + vitamin and mineral level of your recipes
• Help prevent potential dietary deficiencies
• Learn about deficiency symptoms and the foods highest in nutrients you need in the Glossary
• Get an understanding of your food and body's need
Forget meal plans - go beyond calories with actionable steps in a healthy direction. With Sustainabody’s food suggestions, you can fit your diet around your day. If your body would benefit from an avocado, try eating a salad for lunch!
We track a wide variety of vitamins & minerals, including:
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin K
• And lots more!
Your feedback is important to us. If you have any questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
If you choose to purchase Sustainabody Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. A Sustainabody Pro subscription is available for $3.99 USD/month, or $39.99 USD/year. Prices are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
DISCLAIMER: Sustainabody is not a substitution for professional medical advice, advice of a licensed professional, or medical care. Always consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner for medical advice and medical care. Sustainabody does not diagnose any illnesses. The term "Health Level" does not pertain to the actual state of physical or mental health of the individual as judged by a licensed medical professional. By downloading or using Sustainabody, you agree to be bound by these terms.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Adjustments made to Sustainabody Pro! Just so you don't forget, we've got BARCODE SCANNING + IMPROVED UI / UX!
Great App, but inconsistencies with Health App
This seems like a perfect app for with barcodes and ability to create new entries (though there seems to be no way to assign serving size). But, info was initially recording at correct time stamps in the iPhone 8 Health App. But later in the first day, the Health App was not picking up the data, or at least not assigning a correct entry time (Health App showed last entry at 6:14 pm when there were later entries). Today the Health App is showing my entries from this morning were as of 3 pm, yet it’s not even Noon. So there is a problem between Sustainabody and Health app. I am running current updates on iPhone 8. I would not even need the iPhone Health app if this could provide basic reports like how many total calories I’ve had. All I see is the bar graph, but not a number. Percentages are ok on other things, but I wish I could toggle to numbers.
Everything I was looking for, and nothing that I wasn't
It can be really disheartening, searching through dozens of health tracking apps that push weight loss to the forefront. I was very happy to find this app yesterday. I love the interface, and the fact that you see a breakdown of basic nutrients that you've eaten all at once, including a little prompt at the bottom to let you know if you're low on something. A gentle way to guide your diet!
Even the ads are small and unobtrusive. Very nicely done.
I have only had one problem so far: when I go to add a recipe, I get an error message and have to cancel out, only to find that my recipe has been created, but it is empty. If I can be fixed, and everything else remains stable, I would call this a five star app.
Everything I was looking for, but
The app is great! I love the design and it’s minimalistic design, just a few things need to be added/ fixed that will bring me back!
1. The database needs a serious update. There are major brands which have not been added, and I understand this can be crowd sourced well if people contribute, but it would be nice to see the developers take the care to add at least the popular brands to the search bar.
2. There needs to be a setting to adjust the unit type. For instance, many packages list cholesterol in mg form and the app can only accept a daily percentage value. This prohibits me from adding new foods because of the added effort of doing the calculation by hand far exceeds what a user should have to do to complete what should be a simple task.
3. Many user reviews mention a bug where when food is added to the diary, the nutrients for the day are not updated. I too experienced this bug within my first day of use.
Overall this is exactly what I was looking for and I am willing to make the switch if I see these changes in the future. For now, back to the stable ol’ Fitness Pal.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sustainabody, Inc.
- © 2017 Sustainabody, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sustainabody Pro 1 month$3.99
- Sustainabody Pro 1 year$39.99