Sutter Health My Health Online
By Sutter Health
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your existing My Health Online account at Sutter Health to manage your health information and send messages to your physician and care team from your mobile device.
With Sutter Health’s My Health Online mobile app, you can:
• Message your physician and care team
• Review test results
• Request prescription refills
• Schedule and manage your appointments
• View and pay your bill
• View your immunization history, medications and health reminders
• Access your family’s health information through proxy access
• If you’ve joined a My Health Online pilot, you can integrate Apple HealthKit data into your medical record via the app
You will need to have an active My Health Online account before you can start using the mobile app. If you do not yet have a My Health Online account, you can find out how to register on our website: http://www.sutterhealth.org/myhealthonline/
Have feedback or need help? Use the Contact Us form at https://myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org
What's New in Version 4.6
The My Health Online app has been redesigned to give you faster access to your most important health information:
- Access new information alerts about your family in one place through the notification center
- Quickly review your lists of medications and upcoming appointments with streamlined summary views
- If your device supports 3D Touch, you can now send a message, schedule an appointment, or refill medications right from the home screen
- If you’ve joined a My Health Online pilot, you can integrate Apple HealthKit data into your medical record via the app
Can't access any medications since last update. Was decent until then.
Good not great
App is ok. I love that I can check messages and see test results. I find it frustrating that it doesn't have a complete list of my care team or allow me to make appointments with all of my care team online. (I assume that's the care team not integrating). The. Worst part about the app is the reminders. I'm new to my doctors office and have a few reminders that are unknowns. Every time I log in they take over the screen. There is no way for me to disable them or stop them from repeatedly popping up. I also find the new log in screen annoying, as it adds another step to logging in. Could be worse but could definitely be better.
Test Results Suggestion
It would be useful if the test results highlighted any out of range values.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Sutter Health
- © 2016 Epic Systems Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.