Swaag - sneakers, streetwear, shopping & fashion
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swaag is a community for sneakerheads and streetwear enthusiasts to share their style through photos, engage in Battles, and shop the latest drops from top streetwear brands.
Share shots from your coveted Jordan, LeBron and Air Max sneaker collections. Post your entire ‘fit from your denim to the latest snapback. Then, kick things up a notch by battling other users' looks for ultimate style supremacy.
- Photo sharing: Take photos or share from your library; add custom photo filters; and tag clothing, sneakers, accessories and products with brand names.
- Shopping: Scoop gear straight from the top streetwear brands directly through the app. You'll get access to discounts, limited edition products and promos not available elsewhere. Follow your favorite brands like Karmaloop, Flight Club, Staple and more.
- Battles: Engage in a little friendly competition and battle the community! Think you have the best style? Battle your sneakers, denim, snapbacks, and more to see who has the freshest look and claim your spot on the Leaderboard.
- Swaag Styles: Go beyond simply liking a photo and give Swaag instead. Swaag Styles cover categories such as "Sneakerhead," "Varsity," "Dapper," "Good Jeans," “Beach Bum” and more.
- Get Inspired: Hit the Discover tab and check out the most popular styles in the community. Then search and discover all photos tagged with your favorite brands.
Swaag has been featured on SneakerNews, Karmaloop, FreshnessMag, Complex, Four Pins, DailyCandy, Gizmodo, Refinery29, InStyle Magazine, New York Post (What’s Hot Now), PandoDaily, Netted by the Webbys, Rugby Ralph Lauren Blog, GigaOM and more.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- Updated for iOS7
- Bug fixes
We're humbled on a daily basis by the support and feedback from our members. Please keep the feedback coming (especially the things you hate or think suck.) Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Very user-friendly interface that's nothing especially sleek or savvy from UX perspective, but great UI design & development.
In addition to browsing shoes, accessories and clothing & being able to see what they actually look like on people, this app is excellent because you can identify brands through tagged photos, elicit feedback/opinions though "battles", and find that pair of shoes and/or that piece of accessory that you didn't know was out there. Supplementary, liking features allow you to see what people regard as 'trending' or otherwise. -- Personally, just having a one-stop place for browsing a multitude of products is what brought me in, but now, truly enjoy perusing on occasion.
Block Other Users
I absolutley love this app hands down, i use it on a daily, but its just missing on piece to the puzzle, the ability to block other users!!! OMG this is a must!!! People on here are do dumb stuff and we as users should be able to block that person from harassing us or our pics!!! Trust me i think many will agree that this is a MUST ASAP!!! Like Yesterday!!
Phenomenal Idea + Execution
This app both supports and supersedes the sneaker community. When (not if) this app reaches the mainstream fashion community, it will be the true execution of what the Sartorialist started years ago with his street style blog. In the mean time, post your new Jays, raw denim, and Supreme 5 panels; either way, this one is destined for greatness.