Swaag - sneakers, streetwear, shopping & fashion
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swaag is a community for sneakerheads and streetwear enthusiasts to share their style through photos, engage in Battles, and shop the latest drops from top streetwear brands.
Share shots from your coveted Jordan, LeBron and Air Max sneaker collections. Post your entire ‘fit from your denim to the latest snapback. Then, kick things up a notch by battling other users' looks for ultimate style supremacy.
- Photo sharing: Take photos or share from your library; add custom photo filters; and tag clothing, sneakers, accessories and products with brand names.
- Shopping: Scoop gear straight from the top streetwear brands directly through the app. You'll get access to discounts, limited edition products and promos not available elsewhere. Follow your favorite brands like Karmaloop, Flight Club, Staple and more.
- Battles: Engage in a little friendly competition and battle the community! Think you have the best style? Battle your sneakers, denim, snapbacks, and more to see who has the freshest look and claim your spot on the Leaderboard.
- Swaag Styles: Go beyond simply liking a photo and give Swaag instead. Swaag Styles cover categories such as "Sneakerhead," "Varsity," "Dapper," "Good Jeans," “Beach Bum” and more.
- Get Inspired: Hit the Discover tab and check out the most popular styles in the community. Then search and discover all photos tagged with your favorite brands.
Swaag has been featured on SneakerNews, Karmaloop, FreshnessMag, Complex, Four Pins, DailyCandy, Gizmodo, Refinery29, InStyle Magazine, New York Post (What’s Hot Now), PandoDaily, Netted by the Webbys, Rugby Ralph Lauren Blog, GigaOM and more.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- Updated for iOS7
- Bug fixes
We're humbled on a daily basis by the support and feedback from our members. Please keep the feedback coming (especially the things you hate or think suck.) Email us email@example.com
Phenomenal Idea + Execution
This app both supports and supersedes the sneaker community. When (not if) this app reaches the mainstream fashion community, it will be the true execution of what the Sartorialist started years ago with his street style blog. In the mean time, post your new Jays, raw denim, and Supreme 5 panels; either way, this one is destined for greatness.
Best sneaker app ever!!
This app allows the user to check out other users sneakers, outfits, and swaag. The swaag fam is a lifestyle like no other and it's so addicting! Battle your shoe game against others. Get this app! It's addicting!
I love this app because I love shoes .. The only thing wrng with is the battle should be picked/ accepted frm both party's ... Otha then that it's wonderful