This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app can control the helicopter after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of ipod touch or iphone.
This application has 5 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
2. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
3. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
4. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
5. On the upper right corner: You may turn on/off the g-sencer to control your helicopter.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
modify some bug
I dont know why
I dont what wrong cant fly but remote working
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 17, 2012
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UNITED POWER RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY CORP.
- © UPRtek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.