Swanson's Family Medicine Review efficiently summarizes all the latest know-how in primary care and family medicine practice, giving you the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam. The case histories and over 2,400 review questions in this best-selling family medicine review book test your knowledge of the latest diagnostic methods, medications, and management techniques, ensuring you'll be fully prepared to land the best score. Study with Swanson's Family Medicine Review, the most effective review tool available!
• Assess your mastery of the latest diagnostic methods and management techniques through hundreds of questions and dozens of cases, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
• Confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) exam with Swanson's Family Medicine Review!
• Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
• Be familiar with the most current developments and information in family medicine with this all-around review of the specialty, ideal for nurses and PAs!
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The search tool shows you choices of words that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling. It also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a topic or image very easily. You can also create notes and bookmarks separately for chapters, images and tables to enhance your learning. Your progress answering questions in each chapter is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app narrated by Dr. Richard P. Usatine.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Swanson's Family Medicine Review, 7th Edition by Elsevier.
Alfred F. Tallia, MD, MPH
Professor and Chair
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Joseph E. Scherger, MD, MPH
Vice President, Primary Care and Academic Affairs Eisenhower Medical Center
Rancho Mirage, California
Nancy W. Dickey, MD
President, Texas A&M Health Science Center
Professor, Family and Community Medicine
Professor, Humanities and Medical Ethics
Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, Texas A&M University System College Station, Texas
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine Media LLC
- 133.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.