Swarm Simulator brings the strategic incremental idle clicker gameplay of the wildly successful desktop game to mobile.
Tap and click & evolve your way from lowly larvae and drones to all-powerful hive Overminds ... and beyond in this idle masterpiece! Conquer territory with fearsome Stingers and Locusts to become a tycoon of unit production. Tap to sacrifice smaller units for the greater ascension of the colony and manage your swarm toward its ultimate goal of total galactic conquest.
Incrementally build your insect swarm and conquer the universe in Swarm Simulator!
== Swarm Simulator Features ==
Idle Clicker Gameplay
• Endless Idle Tapper / Clicker / Incremental gameplay
• Idle gameplay with enhanced automatic unit & resource production
* Become a Tycoon of Tapping, a Swami of Swarms, a Don of Drones!
• Idle evolution & resource management aspects
• Evolve bugs: larvae becomes dozens of other insect types & classes
Resource Management Gameplay
• Incremental bug simulation: tap to build your hive
• Manage idle resources of meat, larvae and territory to build ever more powerful units
• Endless gameplay possibilities: choose your own path of unit production
Unique Insect Classes and Mutations
• Queens, Stingers, Devourers & more
• Territory upgrades: reallocate resources from evolution to expansion with a simple tap
• Sci fi games aspects: all new sci-fi artwork enhances characters of the text-based desktop game
Endless Idle Game - Ascension
• Prestige mode: Ascend to other worlds with new mutations, gameplay
• Upgrade and manage your army of insects, from larvae to queen bees, with all new power ups
The classic text-based incremental game has come to mobile in vibrant 3D. Download Swarm Simulator now and conquer the galaxy!
* Energy bugs can now acquire Carapace Shards
* Adds localization into many languages (select in the in-game Settings menu)
* Adds many new sound effects
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game, but Gold Bugs could be better.
With the Gold Bugs, since the way it used to be was watching an ad would triple the rewards from the Gold Bug you just caught. I think the new system should be that watching an ad gives 2 of your daily Gold Bugs, triples the reward from one, and doubles the reward from the other, and make the Gold Bugs a bit less common. That way, it’s almost like the triple reward system, but not quite tripled.
I think there should be more Gold Bug upgrades, like one that increases the benefit from fusing or thawing Crystals because I’ve found that fusing them is pointless because Nightbugs give plenty to not need to fuse. And I’ve also found that thawing a Crystal for 500 energy also becomes pointless because you can just buy a Conduit Elixir, use a Swarm Warp, and have more energy than you would’ve had if you’d thawed those 10 Crystals that the Conduit Elixir cost.
And there could also be Gold Bug upgrades that increase meat, territory, and larva production. And possibly Upgrades that give you more Mutagen upon ascension, and maybe more rocket fuel on the use of an ability.
I don’t expect to see many of these ideas implemented, but there are a few that’d make progress a lot smoother, while still being fair.
Could use some QOL improvements
First things first the app really gets the spirit of the web version. Only complaint I have comes from me wanting to buy even numbers of things. The custom option is fairly annoying to change. Also in the web version is the @ modifier which buys up to the amount you type in. A possible solution I've thought of is have some buttons show up at the top of the screen when custom is selected. One would be a slider that would slide through powers of ten and a plus and minus that would change the custom value. There could even be a button that changes between percent, add, and purchase up to.
It's pretty inconvenient to bring up the keyboard each time to change the value and then switch to the number keyboard. It all being inside the game itself would be much better.
Highly addictive, one of the best clicker games I’ve ever played, if you could even consider it a clicker game. One of the things I like most about the gameplay is the wide variety of strategies and upgrades at your disposal to progress. There’s not really a “correct” way to play the game, it’s mostly up to the user to figure out their own optimal play style. For instance, you need to decide what to spend energy on, where to invest your mutagen, the best time to ascend for more mutagen, what to spend your gold bugs on, etc., which are all based on personal preference.
Overall, the game looks clean and polished, and it’s fun to discover new things and get new upgrades. Highly recommend for anybody looking for a casual game.
- Iron Horse Games LLC
- 201.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Scary Bee LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Swarm Supporter Pack $9.99
- Elixir Mega Pack $4.99
- Arcane Amplifier Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.