Swarovski is the world leader in cut crystal and fashion jewelry, and has been at the forefront of crystal innovation and artistry for over 120 years. It’s renowned for its creative collaborations with designers across the global spectrum, from fashion, jewelry and accessories to interior design, lighting and architecture.
Download our Magazine App now!
- Get inspired by the magazine's Trend Reports on what’s hot right now, interviews with celebrities and designers, and the latest launches, galas and notable occasions in the Event section
- Zero in on Highlights to pick up the latest fashion news
- Don’t miss the blogs for entertainment and information hot off the press
- Check out the newest must-have pieces, which link directly to the product catalogue for handy browsing or buying
- Be blown away by the videos and photo galleries
- Share ideas, articles and items embellished with crystals from Swarovski
We hope you’ll be as excited and inspired as you are entertained!
The newly updated Swarovski Magazine App is even easier to use! Just re-subscribe, and you'll receive an alert every time a new issue is available.
Now also available for iPhone!
Ratings and Reviews
Received an error after opening: "An Error Occurred. Content is currently unavailable. Please try again later" ...
Beautiful app, but...
Beautiful, pure Swarovski, incredible eye candy. One caveat: the downloads are slow, no doubt due to the rich graphics, and if the iPad goes to sleep during a download it hangs, and you have to quit the app and start the download all over (I'm on an iPad 2)
The app also seems to spontaneously "lose" already downloaded issues for some reason, necessitating going through the tedious downloading process all of again. Ick.
If Swarovski can fix this - as I'm sure they can - it'll be a five star app for sure, a must for any Swarovski fan!
I love swarovski, collect swarovski, wear swarovski but when it comes to tech beyond cutting fancy glass, swarovski has shown they are a company over 100 years old that can't compete in the modern world. It would be nice if they showed the same care, research and attention to detail in their advertising as they do creating and cutting crystal. There isn't that much art that the downloads should be slow and/or crash the app. It was a half hearted attempt by a company that prides itself in creating perfection. I'm very disappointed.
- Swarovski AG
- 20.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © D. Swarovski Distribution GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Swarovski Magazine Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.