Sweat Deck - The Deck of Cards Workout (WOD)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The deck of cards workout that will help you mix up your fitness routine with an endless combination of simple & effective workouts!
It's simple: Assign an exercise to each suit & perform them as cards are drawn from the deck. Do you have what it takes to make it through an entire deck of cards?
Sweat Deck features:
- Built in list of common exercises to choose from
- Joker cards for adding extra challenge
- Deck & rep multipliers for higher intensity workouts
- Cards can be read out to you
- Workout stats & sharing
A one-time upgrade to will give you these additional features:
- Bigger list of built in exercises for more variety
- Add your own custom exercises
- Time your workouts
- Save and load exercise sets
- See your workout history to track your progress
- Free future exclusive features
What's New in Version 1.6.0
* Support for limiting the number of cards in a deck: Use the slider to choose the range of cards you'd like in your workout. You can trim cards from the upper and lower end!
* Added a 20 rep option for aces
* Squashed a few bugs
Don't forget you can upgrade to Sweat Deck PRO in the app for:
- More exercises
- Adding custom exercises
- Exercises sets
- Timed workouts
- Workout history
---- Previously on Sweat Deck -----
* iPad support - Sweat Deck now also runs natively on iPad!
* Deck & rep multipliers - Double or triple the number of cards and reps. Great for higher intensity & shared group workouts.
* See the workout progress when you pause your workout
* Simplified workout settings
* Added option for localized languages to use the English exercise names instead
* Assorted bug fixes & adjustments to the user interface & paint
Best deck of cards app once you pay
It's slick if you like the included exercises but once you pay the small price you can add all of your favorite movements. I love this app. It has made it so I never have to search for a deck of cards again. I recommend it for anyone who likes deck of cards style workouts.
Have to download
App is a creative way to get people to get moving and exercise and even has the theme to catch children attention and do it to. just wanted to let the world and others who want to find a good app to workout on that this is the one💪💪💪💪💪💪💪👍👍👍👍
Okay but could be better easily
It doesn't save the workout progress you do i thought by paying extra for it. I would get some more features but totally worthless and doesn't work you can't leave and continue where you left off.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Brent Chionh
- © 2017 Brent Chionh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sweat Deck Pro WOD Upgrade$2.99