Sweat deck is the deck of cards workout that will help you mix up your fitness routine with an endless combination of simple & effective workouts!
It's simple: Assign an exercise to each suit & perform them as cards are drawn from the deck. Do you have what it takes to make it through an entire deck of cards?
Sweat Deck features:
- Built in list of common exercises to choose from with demonstration videos
- Joker cards for adding extra challenge
- Deck & rep multipliers for higher intensity workouts
- Cards can be read out to you
- Workout stats & sharing
Upgrade within the app to Sweat Deck Pro and get you these additional features:
- Bigger list of built in exercises for more variety
- Add your own custom exercises
- Time your workouts
- Save and load exercise sets
- See your workout history to track your progress
- Free future exclusive features
This is a minor update to address some bugs & add some social links in the app so you can reach the Sweat Deck pages on Facebook, Twitter etc.
Stay tuned for more updates soon :)
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but have small suggestions
I really like this app and the in-app purchase is worth the upgrade. I also love that it speaks the rep count and exercise! I have a few ideas, all of which have to do with making it easier to advance to the next card. Hopefully some of these are already In the works.
The problem is that during a workout I don’t want to be constantly stopping and picking up/putting down my phone to change cards. How about...
1. Create a companion Apple Watch app who’s only purpose is to advance the cards with a tap on the screen.
2. Build in a voice recognition feature so saying “next” will advance to the next card.
3. Advance to the next card based on a set time that the user determines.
4. Or at the very least make the entire screen tap-able to advance to the next card as opposed to a small green box.
1. AirPlay so I can mirror app on my Apple TV. Or even better an Apple TV version of be app.
2. Full screen mode
3. Ability to select music from within app
Thanks for the great work and I look forward to continued use and improvements 👍🏼
The first time I tried to use this app it gave me a king of hearts three times out of the first ten cards. I checked and the settings were correct for a single deck. I left a rather scathing review. I decided to try it again and deleted/reinstalled it. I’ve run ten decks in a row and that bug has NOT reappeared. So, I’m giving it a four star review instead. Looks like I jumped the gun on the negative review.
I’d give five stars if I could use my Apple Watch to advance the cards. Dev, please consider adding that feature as many other fitness apps, including deck of card workouts like RipDeck and general workout apps like JEFIT have Apple Watch apps.
A Winning Hand
I’ve been wanting to try the “Deck of Pain/Deck of Death” exercise routine for sometime. I was excited to find “Sweat Deck” that offers personalization for your routine so it doesn’t become ritualistic. I appreciate the creators of this app and after just one day using it I’ve upgraded.
Why spend money on a gym membership you’ll use only when your resolutions are new? Why drain your wallet for exercise equipment that will just gather dust? “Sweat Deck” gives you a winning hand in a game where too often the deck is stacked against you.
“Sweat Deck” is worth the gamble!
- Brent Chionh
- 41.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brent Chionh
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat Deck Pro WOD Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.