Sweat with Kayla Itsines BBG Program, join the world’s biggest female fitness community and fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
Together, Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells join Sweat’s mission of helping women live their best life through health and fitness.
Sweat is the home of women’s health and fitness, now hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal space and equipment. Kayla also has BBG Stronger, a weights-based program for gym goers.
• Sjana Elise Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve strength, flexibility and posture.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for new mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ weight-training program includes gym-based resistance workouts for women to increase lean muscle and improve strength.
The goal isn’t weight loss, it’s to help women around the world feel happy in their own bodies and bikini body confident. Feel comfortable in your own skin with fitness training and coaching from Kayla Itsines, Sjana Elise Earp and Kelsey Wells.
Fitness and Workouts
• Get your fitness on track in just 28 minutes per day!
• At home workouts. Get your female fitness workouts completed from the comfort of home, from cardio to resistance training.
• Gym-based workouts now available!
• Professional nutrition and coaching. Choose from daily meal plans and menus including recipes customisable for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan eating preferences.
• Compare progress pictures side-by-side privately, or share them with friends and Sweat Community to stay accountable
• Over 300 pages of educational content to expand your knowledge on fitness, nutrition, weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
• Compete with other women in global female fitness challenges or compete with your friends and share your results with the community
• Available in 8 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available to the user are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for your phone.
• See metrics throughout your workout and push yourself to the limit.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track your workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Have the freedom to jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts from the comfort of home or exercise with advanced workouts in the gym. You’ll always be supported by a growing global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better! We've also squashed some pesky bugs.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community?
Ratings and Reviews
Fitness expert Kayla Itsines wants you to reach all your health and exercise goals—and her amazing app has just what you need to get there. It’s packed with everything that’s made her Bikini Body Guides an international sensation, including short 28-minute workouts (minimal equipment needed), customizable meal plans, and global fitness challenges. Plus, good news for devoted fans: Sweat also offers targeted programs designed for weights, yoga, and post-pregnancy. Kayla and her crew of awesome trainers are here to root you on.
Great app but needs work
I would love to say first that this app is like an awesome combination of mapmyrun and myfitnesspal. It gives you the option to track what you eat, gives you recipes and shopping lists, and allows you to schedule your workout week and plan your workouts. The workouts are high-rep, body weight exercises but if you do them, they’ll wear you the heck out!! My legs were more sore after the first leg day workout than they have been in quite some time. After only three weeks of training I’m already seeing results! One issue I have with the app is you have to keep it open for your entire workout which totally drains my phone’s battery. It would be great to have an option to flow through the circuits without having to pause and press on an arrow, which stumps my motivation as I’m pushing through the last few reps of one exercise and starting the next. You also have to keep the app open during your entire cardio workout (ESPECIALLY during HIIT days) and doesn’t voice how far you’ve gone, when you’re done, or for HIIT, when to work/rest unless you’re looking at your screen. This is just my opinion as I don’t like being very hands-on with my phone when I’m dripping with sweat! 😜 The last issue I have is with the mile tracking. I’ll have both mapmyrun and sweat open at the same time and sweat will have twice the mileage I actually ran on mapmyrun. Like I said before, this app is really awesome but with a few tweaks, could be absolutely incredible!
We greatly appreciate your feedback! We may be able to help you with a few of these things, so please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for further guidance: www.sweat.com/support.
Puts this gym rat through her paces
I’m in the first week of the workout and wholly cow! Let me start by saying I was already in good shape, particularly aerobic wise. I downloaded the app to see if I could use it in place of my expensive gym membership. I also wanted to tone up a bit more. This app puts me through my paces! I love how flexible it is and how the workouts are only 28 minutes each. I’m a busy teacher and mom of six-year-old twins so it needs to work around my life. I can fit in a 28-minute workout in the morning or after they’re in bed. After only a week, I’m feeling more toned already. I’m not following the eating plan because I already track macros and calories. So far, I love it! I can’t wait to see my progress pics in three weeks.
Update 8/7/18: I’m now on Week 19 (+4 of Beginner). While I haven’t been perfect, this program has gotten me into the best shape of my life. I was always fit aerobically. However, I couldn’t do burpees and push-ups to save my life. Now I can!! They’re not perfect but I can knock out 15-20 or each in a row.
I love that the program fits around my busy life and I can even take it traveling. So happy I found this app!!
I would like it better if I could add friends so we could challenge each other and track each other’s fitness.
Wow this is fantastic! Thank you so much for your support and review! :) We greatly appreciate your feedback and will take this into consideration as we continue to update the SWEAT app :) Keep up the hard work!
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 104.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
- Sweat Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.