Sweat with Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Stephanie Sanzo, Chontel Duncan and Sjana Elise Earp and join the world's biggest female fitness community!
Fast track your journey to Bikini Body Confidence with Sweat and Kayla Itsines BBG Program, or train your way and shape your best life! Join now for 7 days of fitness training for free!
Sweat is the home of women’s health and fitness, hosting multiple trainers and programs:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment. Kayla's BBG Stronger is a weights-based program for gym users.
• Kelsey Wells’ post-pregnancy program includes resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums.
• Kelsey Wells’ PWR weight-training program includes gym-based resistance workouts for women to increase lean muscle and strength.
• Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD powerbuilding program is perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance.
• Chontel Duncan's FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to lose weight and increase fitness.
• Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture.
Select workouts for all fitness goals to help women feel strong and bikini body confident. Track health, nutrition and daily workouts with a fitness tracker to help you get the bikini body you’ve always wanted!
Fitness and Workouts
• Workout in just 28 minutes a day!
• At home workouts available
• Gym-based workouts available, including weight training, powerlifting and high-intensity circuit training.
• Targeted workouts, weight logging, audio cues and new female fitness workout challenges now included.
• Hundreds of nutritionally balanced recipes. Choose from daily meal plans with vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan diet preferences.
• Compare weekly progress with private side-by-side photos or share with friends.
• Over 300 pages of educational content on fitness, nutrition and weight loss.
• Compete in global female fitness challenges or with friends and share results.
• 8 languages available (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (Simplified))
Sweat has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will provide heart rate, calories and step counting metrics for all exercise and workouts.** Metrics tracked and available are dependent on device model.
• Complete entire workouts from your watch with no need for a phone.
• See metrics throughout workouts to stay on track.
• Haptic and audio notifications to stay motivated.
• Easily track workouts using the Apple Watch Activity Ring.
• Jump between workouts on your phone and watch.
Enjoy beginner fitness workouts at home or advanced gym workouts. You’ll be supported by a global community of bikini body confident women while you sweat!
Take control of your health and fitness and download Sweat!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Sweat is changing the lives of women worldwide.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better.
Now you can listen to Spotify while you Sweat! Connect your Spotify Premium account through the app to play your music or get in the zone with Sweat's playlists.
We've also squashed some pesky bugs.
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Ratings and Reviews
Best app out there for fitness
I love the way this app stays interesting. Lots and lots of diverse routines to try. I don’t think I’ve ever willingly worked out this regularly in my life and not hated it. I’ve lost 40 lbs in one year on this program and I honestly only participated in about a third of what was expected. You would be shocked at what your body can accomplish just by going for a walk when this app schedules you to. - other unexpected positives from this app: my two year old enjoys exercise now? Wasn’t expecting him to want to participate so much. He even has his own little yoga mat, its cute. Second unexpected benefit from this app: I have minor joint problems and Sjana’s yoga routines have given me Major relief over time. Also I found that Kelsey and Kayla’s routine’s were very hard, I was only able to complete about half of their sets. That being said I lost body fat VERY quickly, 20 lbs in less than 3 months to be specific, so I can’t really complain about speedy results. Right now I’m enjoying Sjana’s yoga and it is amazing. Losing the rest of the weight more slowly but her routines are toning the crap out of my entire body, I have a lot more energy, and my flexibility has doubled. I didn’t realize how much improved flexibility can make you feel younger, even at 34, I feel so much more like my kid self again. Thank you so much for this app. Each of you women are amazing and inspiring!
Love this app!!
I absolutely love this stupid app. It’s got me excited to go to the gym and setting up a schedule and I’ve never had that before. I don’t use the meal planner because I’m a poor college student, so I don’t do much grocery shopping, but the option is there and I really like the meals it offers.
There are a few things I would change, but the pros so outweigh the cons that they’re easy to pass over when deciding between 4 or 5 stars. One, I wish that it gave you the option to change the default warm up setting. Sometimes I forget to change it and it jumps right into the workout and I don’t want that. Also, as someone else said, the mile tracker is wayyy off, but I’m not super concerned with miles right now, I’m just trying to build a cardio base, and I could always just use another app. Lastly, all the tapping is annoying at times, but so sometimes I just don’t do it. I just remember what exercise is coming next and I do it. For the supersets I just use the clock at the top to count my 30 seconds.
Overall, such a good app. I can’t keep the subscription going because, like I said, poor college student and I’m trying to afford a trip to Japan this summer, but holy cow I’m still debating paying for it. I really do love this app. The workout counter keeps me motivated and on track and the workouts are so much fun. I’m really seeing changes and I’m really happy. Thanks Sweat Team!
Great app but needs work
I would love to say first that this app is like an awesome combination of mapmyrun and myfitnesspal. It gives you the option to track what you eat, gives you recipes and shopping lists, and allows you to schedule your workout week and plan your workouts. The workouts are high-rep, body weight exercises but if you do them, they’ll wear you the heck out!! My legs were more sore after the first leg day workout than they have been in quite some time. After only three weeks of training I’m already seeing results! One issue I have with the app is you have to keep it open for your entire workout which totally drains my phone’s battery. It would be great to have an option to flow through the circuits without having to pause and press on an arrow, which stumps my motivation as I’m pushing through the last few reps of one exercise and starting the next. You also have to keep the app open during your entire cardio workout (ESPECIALLY during HIIT days) and doesn’t voice how far you’ve gone, when you’re done, or for HIIT, when to work/rest unless you’re looking at your screen. This is just my opinion as I don’t like being very hands-on with my phone when I’m dripping with sweat! 😜 The last issue I have is with the mile tracking. I’ll have both mapmyrun and sweat open at the same time and sweat will have twice the mileage I actually ran on mapmyrun. Like I said before, this app is really awesome but with a few tweaks, could be absolutely incredible!
Developer Response ,
We greatly appreciate your feedback! We may be able to help you with a few of these things, so please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for further guidance: www.sweat.com/support.
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 106.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
- Sweat Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.