User will be satisfied with this Swedish - English dictionary because:
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Swedish will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Ratings and Reviews
Worse than before
This used to be a good product, though just a tad annoying in actual use. Now, with the new ad overlays, it is infuriating. I cannot use it at all anymore without cursing and wanting to outright delete it from my phone. Which is what is happening, as soon as I find a replacement!
Super helpful and awesome dictionary!
Title says it all. Easy to use and lots of translations. Funny suggestions sometimes as well :P and best of all, it's also FREE!! :)
Too many ads
This is a good resource but there are so many ads that pop up all the time. The ads make using the app unpleasant. I would recommend folketslexikon instead!
- Thanh Nguyen Van
- 196.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Nguyen Van Thanh
- In-App Purchases
- Close ad banner $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.