With Sweet Selfie’s trendy filters and special stickers,
Stylish collage,smart auto beautify and amazing blur,vignette &retro feature,
You can take beautiful selfies anywhere and anytime!
New features in Sweet Selfie:
1. We have added animal stickers like cats and dogs, and other fashionable stickers like hairstyles, tattoos,wings,air camera.
2. Stickers for Christmas are ready for you! Christmas hat, tree, and decorations!
3. Makeup functions is now available, we choose some fashion makeup styles, and update them weekly.
How to take a good selfie?
1. A phone with the right camera App for selfie like Sweet Selfie Camra
2.Good light condition
3.Best angle of you
Subscription service conditions:
-Sweet Selfie provides 1 month and 1-year menbership for you to purchase;
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase;
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renew by accessing your Account Settings after purchase;
- You cannot cancel the current purchase during the active subscription period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be
forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication;
Youtube： @Sweet Selfie
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice app, but causing issues recently.
I love the app and the availability do so much. However I am having issues. The first issue is every time I try to take a picture while in the app it will not allow me to and it sends me to a page to purchase a Sweet Selfie plus which I already have for one year. I am unable to use the camera function on the app. This is a more recent problem, So hopefully it will be corrected soon. My second issue is after taking a picture when it was working it would automatically go to the sending area where you could send the pictures through Facebook or other resources. After saving it. It is confusing sometimes so you end up saving the picture twice and having to delete the second copy later. I like the way it was before when you can just take the picture save it and automatically go back to camera function. I take a lot of pictures and I like to take them back to back, this function is slowing me down a lot and I do not like it.
Other than that the app has been fantastic and delightful and I have had no prior complaints up until just recently.
I didn’t find the beauty filters like I wanted them but I found one but wouldn’t it be cool if it automatically connected with that part of your face cause it is hard to edit like that but over all well done this app will help me in the future but can you please make that change 👌💋
Developer Response ,
Sorry for any inconvenience.I don't quite understand the meaning of the new features you want to add, we can connect directly to the face, whether it is when taking photos or editing. It’s just that the photos in the foreground require you to manually identify the facial features, but the close-up photos are automatically recognized.thank you!
You can do so many things with these pics amazing for invitations !!
- Ji Chen
- 146.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ufoto
- In-App Purchases
- Sweet Selfie PRO(1 Year) $35.99
- Sweet Selfie PRO(1 week) $3.99
- Sweet Selfie PRO(1 Month) $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.