You love sweetgreen. Now it’s easier than ever to get it. Bridging the gap between health and convenience, the sweetgreen app allows you to pay with your phone (no wallet necessary), order ahead, and earn rewards for your purchases.
The design is fresh and stunning, with sleek functionality that lets you modify salads, save your favorites, and order with just a few taps.
- Order and pay in-app for pick-up
- Earn rewards for your purchases
- Shake + scan to pay via QR code in-store
- Modify existing salads or build your own
- Save favorite salads and orders for easy reordering
- Share a link to your favorite salads with friends
- Find the closest sweetgreen locations
- Invite your friends to download the app, and they’ll each get $3 to spend at sweetgreen – when they spend it, you’ll get $3, too
- Access both the app and online ordering (order.sweetgreen.com) with the same login – no more managing multiple accounts across platforms!
sweetgreen integrates directly with Apple's HealthKit to seamlessly track calories.
Questions? Comments? We’re all ears.
Find us on Instagram (@sweetgreen), Facebook (facebook.com/sweetgreen), Twitter (@sweetgreen), and Snapchat (@teamsweetgreen), or drop us a line at http://sweetgreen.com/contact.
We’ve made it even easier to track your sg credits and reward status!
Ratings and Reviews
Sweetgreen already means healthy organic food you can trust; now it means convenience too. This handy app lets you skip the line at your local Sweetgreen restaurant by ordering and paying whenever the mood strikes. If the mood strikes often, the app has you covered: you can find nearby locations, unlock loyalty rewards, and even place reorders with a tap.
I enjoy the ease of ordering and picking up my salad at my convenience. I gave a 4-star rating because I placed an order a few days ago and when I arrived to pick it up the store was way behind in processing and I had to wait another 30 minutes. They seemed to be moving as quickly as possible but it was very chaotic, messy and at times some staff appeared to be standing around instead of helping. I have seen a notification on the app before when they were not able to process online orders but it would be nice to have a notification when orders are delayed as well. My co-worker submitted his order at the same time as me (and I know this because I was there when their ticketing system spit out the labels) but I got my order 15 minutes after him.
Just want to order food!
This app is not working for me at all. These are the problems I encountered:
- Was told by the in-store personnel that I could order after closing hours for the next day but the app cannot do it for my location!
- was told by the same in-store personnel that I could enter my in-store purchase into the app to get credit for the purchase - but this is NOT possible
- when I attempted to contact troubleshooter through the app, I ended up on a screen that led nowhere - I had to exit the app and start over
- there is no easy way to delete an item from my order for example, if I ordered a drink and then realize I don’t need it, there is no way to just delete the drink from my order. Also, I doubt that it would be easy to go back and change an order - ie if I need to remove beets from an item that I already confirmed for my shopping basket.
- all of above makes it frustrating and impossible to use this app - certainly for my geographical location. I don’t know about California but I’m not going to fly there to pick up my lunch. And of course even though I’ve now downloaded this app, I will not be able to apply my in-store purchases to the rewards that you are offering the app users.
Please take a look at the Starbucks app - while not perfect, it actually works and I can get my coffee.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.