Welcome to Sweeto Burrito's Mobile App. Please download to unlock features such as;
- Beat the lines and pre-order your food and drinks
- Push Notifications with exclusive specials and offers
- Get rewarded with our Digital Punch Card
- Fan Wall Feature- talk with other customers, leave reviews, comments and more
- Send us a photo feature
- Videos, Social Media links and more
Once in the 70’s there was a little boy who liked to make fried bologna and Velveeta cheese sandwiches after school for the other latch key kids in the neighborhood. And he pretty much always loved making food for his friends and family. It was kind of a hobby ever since. Just ask his college roommates about his crazy obsession of putting random stuff in tortillas.
When he grew up he loved marketing and making commercials and made a pretty good living doing it with some great big clients. Then the economy of 2007 happened and the years slid by and the boy wondered what he was going to do to pay his mortgage and take care of his family. And by 2011 time was running out fast. Mortgage, medical bills, and more were piling up.
So at a family picnic one day, a family member who was driving oil trucks in North Dakota said “Why don’t you bring some of that awesome food you always make to the Oil Patch and feed some of the hungry dudes driving big dangerous rigs and eating gas station food?”
It was definitely the dumbest idea the boy had ever considered. So when his father in law and a close friend decided they were in, he knew it had to be burritos. And being the marketing guy he was, he came up with Sweeto Burrito. Luckily he had some great, talented friends and family to help develop Sweeto into the brand and food it would become.
So 60 days after the birth of the idea, the brand was created and a trailer was built and the team of 3 rolled into a little frozen town in western North Dakota. On November 28th 2011 with high hopes and great fears, and fueled by the faith of family and friends, Sweeto Burrito began our adventure.
The first 3 months of the winter were so hard and exhausting and painful. Every day was a fight. Away from family, sleeping in a camper, freezing pretty much every day and night with the only redeeming thing being people’s reaction to the food. People loved Sweeto Burrito and the “Little Red Trailer in Alexander” started to build a following. Spring came and the numbers got really good until highway construction in August was going to pretty much shut us down for a couple weeks.
New App upload
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work at Utah locations
What’s the point of having an app that doesn’t work at all locations? If it’s only regional, it should indicate that somewhere explicitly so people don’t waste their time
Gotta love Sweeto & now an app to make the experience quicker & easier!
Love the food here. Can’t go wrong with any option and now loyalty rewards—sold!!
- Scanned MEDIA LLC
- 49.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sweeto Burrito INW Copyright 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.