Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the SWEPCO app requires an active account that is registered online at SWEPCO.com
We have an ELECTRIFYING release! Don’t know your meter number by heart? Don’t know the exact physical address of your current location? No problem! You can now use your device camera in our app to scan the barcode of any SWEPCO meter.
Additionally, if you are checking on the status of an outage, you will now have easy access to view outage maps in your area.
Ratings and Reviews
As a very busy mom I’m always looking for the easiest way to access my account and pay my bill on the go. Apps are my favorite way to pay a bill because it’s so simple. I love that SWEPCO has an app. It makes my life easier.
No point to this app.
There’s no point to this app besides a bill checker.
You can’t pay on the app, it redirects you to use a web browser and it doesn’t even log you in for payment ease.
Instead I’m having to memorize my account number (because you can’t even copy the account number and paste it from the app) and pay online just as I would with my browser.
This app only is designed to take up space on your phone and redirect to a browser, no ease of use, no features.
Lazy work, uninstalled.
Wish I could choose a different power company.
It is unfortunate to hear about your experience. We do allow our customers to pay their bill for free in the app by using their bank account. Customers can also report an outage/safety hazard, view your energy usage, manage your preferences, switch accounts and more. We appreciate your feedback and hope you decide to try it again.
Not a well thought out app, sure it access your account but then it takes you to another site where you need more information that I don’t carry around with me just to be able to make a payment. Absolutely useless
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.