Swift Water Rescue
By Nicholas Sawka
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of a Rescue Boat with your thumb in order to save people in the water and pick up life rings along the way. As the coxswain of the Rescue Boat watch out for rocks and buoys these obstacles will prevent you from completing your objective. People in the water are worth 3 points and life rings are worth 1. Occasionally Medals will fall from above which are worth 10 points. On the flip side rocks are worth -2 points and buoys are worth -4 points. Play two different modes a 3 minute timed based mode and a 6 minute story mode.
1. Rumble enabled, if you hit something you shouldn't you will feel that vibration.
2. Keep an eye on passing ships and rescue boats as they will deflect the objects as they move towards you.
3. Receive incoming transmissions from Sector periodically to update you on incoming cases.
4. Face the elements by driving through snow and rain.
5. 18 achievements to obtain and 4 leader boards to climb will provide you with hours of fun!
What's New in Version 1.15
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nicholas Sawka
- © SEP 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes