The perfect app for the athletes wanting to know the distance, time, pace and speed quickly and log your workout details. A perfect calculator to determine your workouts distance, time, pace and speed quickly and easily. Also, log your workouts with calorie/kJ location, weather, elevation, Heart Rate, Activity, and Notes.
• We corrected and improved the weather download
• Improved iCloud sync
• Improved feedback and support logic (shake device to talk to us)
• Corrected In-app purchase and graph bugs
Please keep the feedback coming, we are always looking to improve the app for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tri workout logging app
I've tried a few others and this is the best so far. The calculation and split time abilities are very useful and I really like the change in the last update that lets it run in the background. I ended up buying all the options to support the developer.
-- update: The more I use it the more I love it! Would be nice to see notes added...
-- update 2 - late oct '11 - great developer! they added all the requested features from me and other users. So, now I will add another request... how about an at a glance monthly calendar with icons for swim, run, bike and showing the days you did each.
-- update 3 - this app keeps getting better - my most used app is this
-- update 4, oct 2012 - still loving this app - thought of some suggestion --would love if search had parameters like all runs between 2 & 4 miles sorted by speed or by date -- or a monthly summary of miles and time of swim, bike, & run
I started triathlon training 2 weeks ago, and wanted an app to help me track my workouts. For the most part, it is good. I also paid for all the extras. I am hoping that the developer is thinking of some additional features for the future. Some of the suggestions I would throw out would be:
* A simple summary of time, pace, calories of the three events when filtering activity. I would like to know at a quick glance how I did for the week. All I could find was the total time regardless of the filter.
* This would be very cool if it could be pulled off ~ sync activities with other apps, like RunKeeper, Nike+, Endomondo and so on. This would then eliminate the need to manually enter the data, and just tweak it if needed.
* graphs of each activity type to see how we are progressing.
A lot left undone
In theory, one would use this to log triathlon training. This is not a tracker; it is a log. Most apps in this genre enter the information for you or track it so you can view a summary. With this you measure and track everything and then enter it in.
You can log other activities, but you are going to either track your heart rate and enter it in or get the HR from your last activity to calculate calories. Walks and runs will show the same calories burned unless you do this.
Also, you need to adjust the distance units for each activity each time. Swim in meters and the default measurement of your run is in meters. And I don't mean metric. I mean meters. Run in miles; swim in miles. You have to select the units each time.
Start time is not calculable. End time or duration will be calculated by which ever field you enter first, but the time you start is the time you start. I usually know when I'm done and how long I went, but can't remember when I started. So this is annoying.
In the end, if you just need a basic log, this will work. If you need more than that, you are going to need something else.
- Walsh iTechnology
- 36 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Walsh iTechnology LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Get everything $5.99
- Save more history $0.99
- No more advertisement $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.