Dive into the relaxing and refreshing atmosphere of Swim Out, a strategic, turn-based puzzle game, that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea. Plan each of your strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer's path if you want to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.
• "Swim Out is a perfect summertime game" - MacStories
• "If you're a fan of puzzle games Swim Out is very likely for you. It's attractive, intuitive, and fun." - Touch Arcade
• "Swim Out is a gorgeous, stylish pool puzzler" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "Swim Out looks like the perfect tactical escape into a lush digital paradise" - Touch Arcade
• "I am delighted by how unfamiliar a swimming experience this is to me" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "There are precious few things I appreciate more than a straightforward puzzle game with a strong commitment to its aesthetic, and Swim Out is exactly that" - Waypoint
• Over 100 levels nestled in carefully crafted landscapes, soothed by the sound of seagulls, frogs or water splashes.
• 7 chapters combining :
- 12 different types of swimmers : each with their own way of moving around, ranging from the simple breaststroke swimmers to the more complex divers or cheeky water-bombing kids
- 12 different objects to interact with : buoys, fins, water guns, you can even ride a kayak!
- 6 disruptive environmental elements like waves, crabs or jellyfish that will give your brain a work out until you swim out!
"TIGA Games Industry Awards 2018" Finalist, Creativity Award, Strategy Game
"Indie Prize 2018" Finalist
"Ping Awards 2017" Finalist, Best Mobile Game
"TIGA Games Industry Awards 2017" Finalist, Best Puzzle Game
Added Korean localization
Ratings and Reviews
Looks kind of cute but I just started playing and there are literally no instructions. I guess it’s supposed to be intuitive but a little information would go a long way. very annoying
Poor Graphics on retina display
The game is a good puzzle game and entertaining. The graphics are poor and look blurry.
Developer Response ,
Hi, glad you like the game but sorry to see you're having blurry graphics !
Can you try with latest version ? If you still have the problem, please send us an email to email@example.com with a screenshot and details of your mac hardware so we can have a look ? Thanks !
The game is fun and challenging. However, the graphics do not look very good on a retina display—very blurry.
Developer Response ,
Hi ! Glad you're enjoying the game but sorry you're having problem with the graphics. Can you try with latest version ? If you still have a problem please send us a screenshot and your configuration to firstname.lastname@example.org ? Thanks !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.