For Swim Moms, Swim Dads + all Swim Parents! The Parent's Guide to the Proper Psychological Care & Feeding of the Competitive Swimmer – by the world's first and foremost swimming psychology expert, Dr. Keith Bell. Daily reminders of best practices for parents of competitive swimmers.
Basic app includes "Ten Rules by which to Parent Your Swimmer." Monthly $0.99 subscription includes daily ongoing text from the full classic book, The Parent's Guide.
Swimming World Magazine Review: "Parents and coaches who want to maximize the time, effort and cost of swimming will start off on "the right foot" by reading 'The Parent's Guide.'..Some adults need to "hear it from an expert" other than the coach. "The Parent's Guide to the Proper Psychological Care and Feeding of the Competitive Swimmer" will answer the call."
- Subscribe to a new daily curated quote from The Parent's Guide to the Proper Psychological Care and Feeding of the Competitive Swimmer by Dr. Keith Bell for $0.99.
- After subscription you would get daily one quote for a month.
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Published by Keel Publications.
This eBook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. It is a copyrighted work, protected by U.S. & International laws of copyright. The use, in print, electronic, or any other way, of any of this material, in part or whole, requires expressed written permission from the author, Dr. Keith Bell.
Attribution alone is not a substitute for the permission to use copyrighted or trademarked work. Nor, does ownership of a physical copy constitute permission for use. For licensing rights contact Dr. Bell at Keel Publications.
If you are interested in sharing this book, please purchase a copy for each recipient. And, if you are reading this book without having purchased it, please purchase a copy for yourself. Thank you for respecting this author and the multitude of hours he spent to produce this work.
Information about auto-Renewal of Subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- User will be provided a free trail of first 10 days, before subscription.
- Subscription renews for $0.99 per month indefinitely unless or until turned off according to terms above.
Purchase dialogue removed!
- WEAR DIFFERENTLY LLC
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Swim Parent
- In-App Purchases
- Book Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.