Swing Tempo Trainer: The Golf Metronome
By Ken Schutte
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Swing Tempo Trainer is a golf metronome. It provides a way to achieve consistant and proper timing of your golf swing - the key to improving your game!.
A customizable timer gives audio alerts for the times of start, top, and point of contact, as well as a countdown to start of each swing. An animation of the position of the club head also provides visual feedback.
IPhone and IPod Touch versions have a "Pocket Mode" to lock your device.
It is highly customizable:
- Change the times for backswing and downswing.
- View / Edit the ratio between backswing and downswing.
- Save and name your favorite settings.
- Choose the time between strokes and how many audio alerts to play before beginning the next stroke.
- Provides built in presets for several golf pros (Tiger Woods,Ernie Els, Payne Stuwart), measured from their actual swings.
- Record a tempo by tapping on a button. This allows to you easily mimic a swing you see on video.
- Choose between several sounds (or silence) for each of the alerts.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Audio will now play through Bluetooth headphones.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ken Schutte
- © Ken Schutte, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.