Want to know your first serve speed and break point conversion? Now you can, with Swing™.
The world's first social network and smart coach for tennis.
And the only Apple Watch app that tracks every point and every shot.
* Endorsed by Former World No. 4 James Blake
* Two-Time Apple WWDC Scholarship Winner
• Find and message tennis players in your area
• Schedule matches and practices ahead of time
• Track scores and professional-level match stats
• Explore point histories and head to head records
• Generate video highlight reels of your most important points
• View smart match insights to identify sources of improvement
Apple Watch Features
• Analyze swing speed, spin, and shot distribution
• Track scores and professional-level match stats
• Synchronize scores with other Apple Watches on the court
• Use Siri to start tennis practices and matches
• Save tennis workouts to the Activity and Health apps
Use Swing™ on Apple Watch to track your scores point-by-point, log your tennis workouts, and analyze your swing. Use Swing™ on iPhone to discover nearby players and courts, schedule matches ahead of time, and track your scores game-by-game during changeovers. Share match highlight reels on social media with your scores and stats overlaid, and analyze your match stats over time to objectively pinpoint areas for improvement.
PARENTS, COACHES, & TEAMS
Use Swing™ on iPhone to track your students' scores point-by-point from the sidelines in Umpire Mode. Keep track of detailed stats like winners, unforced errors, first serve percentage, and break point conversion. Analyze your students' video highlights and match stats over time to objectively pinpoint areas for improvement.
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
"Swing™ is a game-changer because it gives all players insight into their game in a way that usually only the pros have access to."
- John Lamble, ATP Ranked Pro
"While I love that Swing™ analyzes my groundstrokes, the most important benefit to me is that it allows me to track my health data during play. This has motivated me to get out and hit more."
- Jason Ontog, Director at USTA Tennessee
"For the first time, clubs have the ability to bring a Grand Slam feel to their matches by projecting the scoreboard to any TV equipped with Apple TV. This wouldn't have been possible without Swing™."
- David Rossolatos, Coordinator at Tennis Alberta
"Swing™ constantly pushes updates - sometimes the night before a major event - to cater to our needs. No one does scoring better."
- Rashid Ahmad, Founder of touchtennis
**** SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
Subscribe to Swing™ Premium to unlock:
• Full shot type distributions & swing speed graphs
• Calories, distance, and heart rate graphs
• Head to head records against non-Swing users
Subscribe to Swing™ Pro to unlock:
• Point histories breaking down who won each point and how
• Smart video highlight reels that automatically include the most important points of each match
• Smart insights pinpointing specific metrics to improve after each match
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Subscription payments will be made via your iTunes account and will auto-renew within 24 hours of expiration, one month from purchase date for monthly (or one year from purchase date for yearly). Turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before expiration in your iTunes Store settings to let your subscription lapse.
The current price of Swing™ Premium is $4.99 USD per month (or $49.99 USD per year) and the current price of Swing™ Pro is $9.99 USD per month (or $99.99 USD per year). Prices may vary by country.
Terms of Service: https://swing.tennis/terms/
• Fixed paging for conversations in the Messages tab
• Fixed screenshots for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
The App I’ve Been Waiting For
For 20 years, I’ve been wanting an app that could provide objective data on my tennis skills. Swing Tennis has helped me improve my game considerably. I’ve recommended it to all my tennis buddies and consistently challenge each other through the app. The social component of the app takes it to the next level. Great community of people cheering each other on through their matches. Thanks team for developing such an incredible app! Keep working on the bugs!
Must have app!
This is now my go to app to track my stats for matches and practice sessions! I had a bit of user end issues, but I received quick responses from the developers and they were able to help with everything I threw at them! I love that we can see our local tennis courts and other Swing users to hit around with. I will definitely be using this app every time I’m on the court!
Good for free app
I’ve been using it for some time. I don’t have the latest watch (I have gen 0) and tracking a match on it is too slow. My partner says I’m always looking at the watch the entire match. And then there’s the problem where half my practices don’t sync up to the phone so I can look at the analysis. Otherwise, it’s a good start. I’m using all the latest versions.
Hi there, we resolved the vast majority of practice syncing issues in 3.2.2. If you still find issues, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help :)
- Mangolytics Inc.
- 90.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mangolytics Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Swing™ Premium Monthly $4.99
- Swing™ Pro Monthly $9.99
- Swing™ Pro Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.