By Esteban Duran
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Test your skills on Swipe Casters! Use your finger to draw gestures and cast powerful spells against nasty creatures on this new title by Ogre Pixel!
Located in the same universe as Warcher Defenders and Black Tower Enigma, on Swipe Casters you will take the role of one of the four magicians chosen to compete on the magicians tournament… But… The prize has been stolen! The Magician’s Chalice has been stolen! - We must get it back!
* Game features *
- Cast powerful spells with a single finger!
- Simple and intuitive gesture drawing gameplay
- Earn heaps of coin to upgrade your casters!
- Unlock full silver set to get an extra life!
- Unlock staffs and improve your casters power!
- Up to 4 unique and different casters to choose!
- Defeat as many enemies as you can with “Soul Strike” special attacks!
- Compete to be the best caster in the world!
* Please review the game so we can continue to improving it! Visit us at ogrepixel.com *
What's New in Version 1.0.4
+ Minor bugs fixed
+ Overall game improvements
Honestly, its worth playing...
There's lots of simple games rushed out by small companies in order to make a quick buck, Swipe Castors isn't one of them. The gameplay is simple and intuitive, and while the difficulty rises quickly it always seems you can get through another stage with just enough effort.
There are a few things that can be done better, but since none of those involve gameplay I won't bother issuing them here. If you haven't played the game I'd recommend trying it out!
Fun little game
I might play this game while waiting in queues on my stream- OmniVizion - but there are ads and when I went to buy the no-ads option, it seems like there are still ads EVERYWHERE during the gameplay. Is this intentional? Did I waste 2$? I want clean no-as gameplay on my streams.
Good idea ok execution
The way the game works, I'm spending most of the game playing the first level or two which is fairly repetitive and not on my edge. Also frustrating that the power ups are so expensive yet the interesting levels (2/3) are near impossible without them.
I really want to like this game but I find myself easily bored with it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Esteban Duran
- © Copyright Ogre Pixel 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads & Double Coin Drop$2.99
- First Buyers Promotion$2.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Small Bag of coins$1.99
- Get Full Silver Set$1.99
- Medium Bag of coins$4.99
- Get Full Gold Set$2.99
- Big Bag of coins$9.99
- Double Coin Drops$1.99