Classic Sudoku with the cleanest look possible. Swipe gestures and theme options make this the simplest and most user-friendly Sudoku app to date. Totally ad-free.
- Swipe gestures for entering numbers quickly and easily.
- Helpful number highlighting for visual ease.
- Difficultly levels from beginner to expert.
- Millions of puzzles.
- Light and dark theme for day and evening puzzling.
- Customizable color options.
- Stats to keep track of your progress.
- Ad-free — no ads ever.
Swipe Sudoku is now 100% free! Don't worry though, there are still no ads and there never will be. Thank you so much to everyone who has supported the App so far.
Some other changes:
* A donation menu has been added to the options page (assuming you have in-app purchases turned on).
* A redesigned home menu and visual tweaks throughout the app.
* A new app icon.
* Last but not least, a few performance and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously the best Sudoku app ever
I’m a Sudoku addict and this is honestly the best app for playing Sudoku EVER. The look and design is super clean and beautiful (plus, there are no ads in the game), but it’s the swipe-motion function that's has totally changed how I play Sudoku on my phone. The swipe-y motion thing is AMAZING. It’s seriously kinda revolutionary.
So instead of having to choose a number from a pop-up menu like all the other Sudoku apps, this app has created 9 different swipe motions that you can make with your finger that automatically fills the corresponding number into the box, and another click makes it so that you can make little tiny notes. It might sound confusing, but it’s super intuitive and you learn the motions really quickly. And the ability to input the number you want with one swipe makes the gameplay SO MUCH FASTER. And I think the swipe-motion function actually makes the game more fun to play, because you have to remember the right motion for the right number, and the fact that you CAN fill the boxes in so quickly makes it so that you WANT to go faster and faster. It’s super fun when you’re on a roll and you’re just swiping up and left and all the numbers are correct.
Anyway, AMAZING app. Totally worth the 99 cents. Would pay more, tbh.
Love this nice and sleek version of sudoku! Colors and sounds are cute. Fun graphics when you complete a puzzle.
- Andrew Hoyer
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Andrew Hoyer
- In-App Purchases
- Tip Level 3 $9.99
- Tip Level 2 $4.99
- Tip Level 1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.